Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA vs ECY

squatgirl2001

Somebody told me ECY was much more effective for fat burning. Is that true?? The only Y I could find is not yohibine but yohimbe bark extract, is that the same thing.
Sorry for my stupid questions, I am new here and I am soooooooooo lost!

I'm on ECY since last month. I haven't seen a big difference in fat burning `cause I'm already pretty lean but it increased my energy so much!! I use yohimbe bark extract too (from Ultimate Nutrition), I just can't find the real yohimbine. I know what I use is less effective but it's the only thing I can get so far.

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 27, 2001).]

ECY Stack

Not sure if it's available in your area, but Syntrax makes a ECY stack called Adipokinetx that REALLY blows my wife away.

Although instructions call for taking 2 on empty stomach, she has to take 1 with a meal or gets hyped and has classic common sides of slight overdose of the ephedra.

Good Luck
BE

Ephedrine, cafffeine and Yohimbine?? Isn't dangerous? I heard that it could be verrry dangerous for the heart is it true?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Top Bottom