Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcm6591

Hey guys, sorry to be a noob but I've been reading the forums a lot but I got a few questions I want answered before I start my cycles.

I have 20mg dbol, my buddy told me to take 3 a day for 6 weeks. And I have 5, 10mg nova for PCT.

Height: 71in
Weight: 145lb
BF%: 11-13

I'm about to deploy overseas so getting needles and injectables will be hard, but my question is, should I still try to get my hands on some Test E or will I be alright with dbol and nova

Hey guys, sorry to be a noob but I've been reading the forums a lot but I got a few questions I want answered before I start my cycles.

I have 20mg dbol, my buddy told me to take 3 a day for 6 weeks. And I have 5, 10mg nova for PCT.

Height: 71in
Weight: 145lb
BF%: 11-13

I'm about to deploy overseas so getting needles and injectables will be hard, but my question is, should I still try to get my hands on some Test E or will I be alright with dbol and nova

At 20 bro take advantage of your already naturally high hormone levels,,,you dont even need any gear right now. Diet,training,and rest is all you need.

also you dont want to crash while you are deployed. it can really mess w/ you.

you should look into unleashed from ntbm or some other natural supps that will help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom