Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting stack, 18% to <10% bodyfat

j96

Hi i need advices on using sarms and hopefully someone can come up with a cutting stack for ? currently stading at 174cm, weighing at 79kg. Considering to use yohimflame, S-4 and GW(cardarine) whey protein and bcaas only. I will be very glad to receive any advice and suggestions given.

(Newcomer, first timer using sarms, trainning natty for 2 years, i do not want any stuff to be injected, prefered topical use. )

Thanks for the advice, my daily caloric intake is about 1700 to 1900 calories a day with my postworkout being 2 scoops of whey around 260 cal, breakfast about 400 - 500 cal , lunch is also about 400 - 500 cal , dinner is 2 scoops of whey around 260 cal, finally 1 hours before bed caesin 1 scoop about 130 cal . thus im alrdy at caloric deficit.

Hi i need advices on using sarms and hopefully someone can come up with a cutting stack for ? currently stading at 174cm, weighing at 79kg. Considering to use yohimflame, S-4 and GW(cardarine) whey protein and bcaas only. I will be very glad to receive any advice and suggestions given.

(Newcomer, first timer using sarms, trainning natty for 2 years, i do not want any stuff to be injected, prefered topical use. )

try the sarms triple stack

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split into 2 doses
1-12 GW 30 mins pre-workout
5-12 HCGenerate
1-12 liquidex n2bm or letrozone myproh
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm
1-12 n2burn n2bm

pct 13-16
HCGenerate ES
gw

will i get erectile dysfuntion if i just use the sarms only ? plus yohimflame?

hcgenerate should take care of the lower libio, when the sarms starts to supress a bit around week 5.

if you want it play it even safer start the hcgenrate in week 3.

so the full cycle of this stack is around 12 weeks plus 4 weeks of pct ? is pct a must ? so once i stop using sarms will the erectile dysfunction still remain or i will recover from it ?

so the full cycle of this stack is around 12 weeks plus 4 weeks of pct ? is pct a must ? so once i stop using sarms will the erectile dysfunction still remain or i will recover from it ?

you must run a pct of atleast a very good test booster.What erectile dysfunction? you should get that oncycle, if you do the cycle properly.

Top Bottom