Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting diet - opinions needed please!

mish12345

Hi folks

Its summertime and I'm on a cut :) as I'm sure a lot of you are.

Kind of forgotten half of what I used to know some any pointers would be great.

I've already gone from 92kg to 82kg (I'm 6ft) so I'm getting there but just need really trim down a bit further so that my abs really show - still got too much abdominal fat.

30-45 mins steady paced cardio

Meal 1
Tin of mackeral
Apple
20g whey, 40g oats
1 teaspoon whole earth peanut butter

Meal 2

130g chicken breast (cooked weight)
1 w/wheat pittaxtra light mayo
handful dry roasted nuts

Meal 3
130 g chicken breast
35g w/wheat pasta
pesto

Meal 4
7 egg whites, 1 yoke
1 slice w/wheat bread
handful dry roasted nuts

Meal 5
1 tin tuna mixed with quark
Apple
20g whey

If training I have a PWO shake of 40g protein and dextrose

Any pointers are great as I have no issues in being super strict with my diet. Queries:

• too many carbs?
  • is mince OK?
  • veg? I recall me eating a lot broccoli back in the day when I cut, is this actually beneficial to losing fat?
  • also Udos oil rings a bell!

Thanks a lot for any help

whats the break down, how many cals is it, protein fat ect.... put into myfitness pal or something and see what come up with

Hi folks

Its summertime and I'm on a cut :) as I'm sure a lot of you are.

Kind of forgotten half of what I used to know some any pointers would be great.

I've already gone from 92kg to 82kg (I'm 6ft) so I'm getting there but just need really trim down a bit further so that my abs really show - still got too much abdominal fat.

30-45 mins steady paced cardio

Meal 1
Tin of mackeral
Apple
20g whey, 40g oats

Meal 2

130g chicken breast (cooked weight)
1 w/wheat pittaxtra light mayo
handful dry roasted nuts

Meal 3
130 g chicken breast
35g w/wheat pasta
pesto

Meal 4
7 egg whites, 1 yoke
1 slice w/wheat bread
handful dry roasted nuts

Meal 5
1 tin tuna mixed with quark
Apple
20g whey

If training I have a PWO shake of 40g protein and dextrose

Any pointers are great as I have no issues in being super strict with my diet. Queries:

• too many carbs?
  • is mince OK?
  • veg? I recall me eating a lot broccoli back in the day when I cut, is this actually beneficial to losing fat?
  • also Udos oil rings a bell!
Thanks a lot for any help

I'm no pro but the first thing you need to do is figure out BMR. From there you can set how many calories you need to take in to reach your goals. Take in 1g of protein per pound of body weight and fill the rest of the calories in with clean foods.

Your diet is pretty clean but I would cut carbs from meal 3 or 4 on. I'm on the same journey you are, bro. Dropped a little over 35lbs of pure fat so far. I've found my biggest enemy is carbs. Be careful with the dry roasted nuts as they might be loaded with salt and read the label of your nut butters to check for sugar and salt.

I would replace the apple from meal 5 with a tablespoon or 2 of natural almond butter (or peanut butter) and replace the pasta in meal 3 with the apple. Adding the nut butter will slow digestion of the protein and apples are a good source of fiber/antioxidants. Eat a small portion of steamed veggies in meal 4 instead of the bread.

As far as workouts go, consider some high rep weight training or something tabata themed. Keep rest periods 30-50 seconds and think about doing some HIIT cardio as well. Good luck!

Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom