Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Mike Tyson be natural?

I did read that sites stats said he has 16"inch bi's, my forearms are that big. They sure the hell look bigger than 16". I had 16's when I was 15yrs old.

Tyson is a fat slob. The only reason he ever made it as far as he did was because he is too fucking dumb and the punches don't register in his thick skull. I mean this guy bit someone's ear off. He never should have been allowed to fight after that.

Bozz

Bozzman said:
Tyson is a fat slob. The only reason he ever made it as far as he did was because he is too fucking dumb and the punches don't register in his thick skull. I mean this guy bit someone's ear off. He never should have been allowed to fight after that.

Bozz

I agree he probally shouldn't have been given a licence again after the holyfield fight, however to say that he is a fat slob is just you speaking out of your apparant ignorance. Also I am sure you being the internet commando that you appear to be that you would say all these things to his face?? Moron.

Oh, I forgot to mention he's a woman beater. Ignorance of what? Why don't you just call your self blankman, seems that's how intelligent you are. Asswipe.

I could give a shit about Tyson..... He is a washed up thug but, I believe better than average genetics can build a physique like his. Besides, its better than the queer "whats Brad pit on" threads

Bozzman said:

Bozz

Tyson was amazing in his youth. He is a legend in boxing and will always be one. You are obviously biased towards him or know nothing about boxing. He has broken records and has had one of the most exciting careers in the sport.

To sum this up.

Tyson had great (maybe the greatest) natural ability at a very young age, and lost it at a very young age. Hasn't looked good since Ammoto died.

I don't know why everyone thinks he's so big. I met him and he was about 5'10" 220 pounds and soft.

Roids will improve strength but not ability. Metyltest, if you could tolerate it, would be good the night of the fight but not as a regime. Actually, ephedra would be good after the 3th round.

I say fighters are dumb not to disparage them. I don't mean all of them, but lets face the facts -- University educated people don't become boxers. It's a sport of the poor and the poor tend to be less educated and the less educated tend to be dumb. And by the way, my dad was a top ranked pro welterweight. He went under the name of Rocco Rossano and had a record of 89-4. He was on his way to becoming the champ until a hammer fisted cuban by the name of Kid Gavalin ended his career. Boxing is the one sport where you're either the best, or you're nobody.

Nelson Montana said:
To sum this up.

Tyson had great (maybe the greatest) natural ability at a very young age, and lost it at a very young age. Hasn't looked good since Ammoto died.

I don't know why everyone thinks he's so big. I met him and he was about 5'10" 220 pounds and soft.

Roids will improve strength but not ability. Metyltest, if you could tolerate it, would be good the night of the fight but not as a regime. Actually, ephedra would be good after the 3th round.

I say fighters are dumb not to disparage them. I don't mean all of them, but lets face the facts -- University educated people don't become boxers. It's a sport of the poor and the poor tend to be less educated and the less educated tend to be dumb. And by the way, my dad was a top ranked pro welterweight. He went under the name of Rocco Rossano and had a record of 89-4. He was on his way to becoming the champ until a hammer fisted cuban by the name of Kid Gavalin ended his career. Boxing is the one sport where you're either the best, or you're nobody.

Again, I know you are a smart person but I am going to have to disagree with you for a second time. Boxers are best when they are cool and collective. Power helps, but the best are masters of the mind. I think most good boxers would be hindered rather than helped with the aid of supplements (ephedrine, think of hydration problems).

Next, not all boxers are dumb. Granted a lot are, not all. Lennox Lewis is actually a very smart guy. Look at the Klitschko brothers, Vitali and Wladimir both have doctorate degrees from college.

Top Bottom