Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Mike Tyson be natural?

I agree with many of u guy's that he has juiced! Lets face it, he is a pro-althlete and steriods are designed for a pro-athlete. When u are in the ring, fighting for big prize money and recongition, your gonna be using some sort of drug, especially when your opponent is jacked.

Mike1107
You have no clue. Tyson was the fatest he has ever been in his last fight. There are plenty of pics of him in his young teens training with Amato(sp) The guy has ALWAYS had an impressive build. "fat when he was young" Do you have any idea how old he was when he won the heavy wieght title? LOL Most of the heavyweights are fat slobs which is why that divsion sucks. As far as drug testing, Oscar D's last opponent made headlines for testing postive post fight for Winstrol.

A lot of people like to speak on rumor rather than fact. That is a trait of a girl (gossip). Why say anything if you arent sure? Some people have the opinion that he uses something, but a lot of people are stating this as fact.

Nelson, I know you are very intelligent, especially in regards to anabolics, but I dont believe they would help boxers at all. I dont believe introducing any kind of variable to a boxer is good. You mentioned methyl-test. Unfortunately I have had this before, it made me sick as hell. It has the same effects on others. The last thing a boxer needs is to be sick in the ring. Muscle pumps and boxers that are too muscle bound are too tight during a fight and have a hard time getting off shots.

Vargas was defeated by delahoya. Vargas tested positive for winny. He was aggresive as hell but there is a good possibility that the winny hindered him in that fight.

Last, boxers are given a urine test in front of an official after the fights. Now im sure this can be compromised somehow, it is part of the rules. Our friend Tyson has only declined to be tested 1 time. Most people believe this to be because he tested positive for marijuana a few days later.

Now, I cant say one way or another if any boxer uses steroids unless I know them personally and have seen them take steroids, but I dont see how it would help them that much and I believe they wouldnt see it as worth the risk of fines and getting belts stripped.

Bullshit, Tyson used to train and live at Don Kings place in Cleveland, I saw him at a levert concert back before the rape conviction, and he was about 270 then!!!! I dont think that he takes roids to get bigger, but I do believe that he uses them while cutting weight, and to help his aggressiveness and his endurance.

I seen a pic recently between one of his long breaks between last fight. It was him on vacation in a foreign country on a beach smoking a joint with big ol-love handles hanging over his back. He had to be 250lbs +.

Naa to lazy you

GENETIC_FREAK said:
Dig up the "recent pic" of the 250+ Mike tyson. Its amazing you guys seem to thinnk it takes drugs to build a body like this.

http://brevheart.tripod.com/taleofthetape.htm

It was posted on Bolex do a search, he was all fat and bloated smoking a joint on the beach think it was also posted on National Enquirer.
I did not say he was on roids just well over 250lbs off season. If interested go to Bolex search under Tyson and you will find it a few months ago it was posted.

IMO/ he did them before at many different times in his career.

I can care less

Top Bottom