Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cold baths, hot baths

thebird

I used to like to jump into a hot tub after worrying out, now I jump into a cold one with a few ice cubes. It 's hard to adjust to the water at first but I find I can work out more the next day and I don't get as sore. So now I wonder why this is? I happen to like hot baths. Is there a time when it's okay/good to take them? Any links to reading on this?

JESUS. I HATE COLD WATER. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF??? ICE CUBES??? THIS SOUNDS LIKE TORTURE! :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

What ever prompted you to try the ice-bath after working out?

On the positive side: I have heard cold water is good for the skin, after pores have been opened by hot water. (So that would be hot bath, then splash wi/cold water, or hot shower, then turn to cold just prior to exiting.)

Muscle-wise, I've always heard use heat for pain, cold for swelling. Never heard of a cold bath after training, in fact my trainer always says "keep warm".

Personally, I like to bathe as hot as I can stand the water. I will go in a hottub even in the middle of the summer when it's 110 degrees outside. ;)

Fennec

Heres what I do once in a while. I take a shower as soon as i get home, run hot water (as hot as u can stand it) for a minute, the switch to ice cold for a minute. do this again and again till your are done with your shower. its supposedly improves your recupperation time and it REALLY relaxes the muscles.

later,
underguy77

------------------
-The best is never over, the best is never gone.
Always new beginings, the best is yet to be.

Top Bottom