Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Captains of Crush

I just posted my new grip workout for closing the #3 if anyone is interested or wants to add to the list or add feedback.

The challenges are worth the look alone.

Thaibox you are 100 percent right about grip beig a huge asset...think of it like this: hypothetically you could have the biggest lifts in the world but without grip strength they are useless...your grip is the point of contact of what you are trying to apply force to, in other words the grip is the force applicator, therefore the force applied can be no greater than the grip can withstand hence YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR GRIP...

as far as developing grip strength my method has always been to never ever use wraps and I train olympic twice a week...the explosive movement in an olympic lift coupled with the fact that the grip must be applied through many different angles makes this the king of all grip builders

Keep us updated...before I sent the #3 back to Crimson King this week..I could get the #3 NEARLY closed....so very very close.

B True

Yeah, the Ivanko SG is a good grip tool. But, the COCs are priceless. I would consider the Ivanko a supplement to COCs

Top Bottom