Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canes and Gators this weekend

The Nature Boy said:

your logic is flawed, no offense. those were two totally different teams miami and florida were playing. You're applying yardage statistics from 2 totally different games. Besides, if I were to use your logic...... Florida allowed more yardage than Miami did (234-155), so would miami beat florida because of that? UAB was 6-17 on 3rd down conversions, while Florida A&M was 3-20. Again, would miami beat florida because it gave up fewer 1st down conversions? not necessarily.

And finally, total yardage does not mean you will win a game, scoring points wins games.

LMAO!

I was just kidding man. I am not that big of an idiot. I was trying to jump into a Zoolander persona.:p

pushing_fe said:
I hate Florida, but I think that they will win big.

I'll be at the Georgia-South Carolina game myself. The Dawgs looked pretty crappy last week. I hope they get their act together before Saturday, or it will be another win for Holtz.

SC plays Virginia this week, not Georgia.:)

big4life said:

SC plays Virginia this week, not Georgia.:)

Some friends from UGA asked me to go with them up to SC. I had totally forgot GA had a bye week Saturday and that they were talking about a week from now. I'm glad I didn't call them up and ask them what time they wanted to leave in the morning:FRlol:

this was basically a televised gang raping.

and there were tons of hottie cheerleaders and chicks in the stands. damn I wish I was in college again.

alien amp pharm said:
It really doesn't matter who wins because Tennessee is going to beat both of them this year.

Well, of course, I just had to bump this one comment. :angel:

PHATchik

Top Bottom