Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we get a karma bookie event for the chris and smurf meat up?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
chris says, "i can't believe you made me cum 3 times in one day. I haven't had this much sex in a year."
"me either. i thought i forgot how to do it."
"you, you didn't forget!"
smurfy yawns, since she's been up since 3am cleaning and making sure she looked good.
"oh.. you're tired. lets go to sleep... i'm tired too." chris says.
Smurfy goes into the bathroom and cleans the jizz off herself, takes off what's left of her mascara, and brushes her teeth. Chris comes in and says, "join me in the shower?"
and smurfy says yes, even though she really wants to go to sleep and doesn't want to deal with drying her hair now. They shower, although one of them is always under the water while the other one is freezing. Smurfy notices chris goes right for her best, most expensive shampoo and uses a LOT of it. They joke about him peeing on her and she says, "don't you dare."
chris smiles and doesn't say anything. "did you already?" she asks?
He smiles again and then says, "no... i wouldn't do that to you."
but really, he already did.

they dry off, and chris goes into the bedroom and puts on some clean underwears.
Smurfy is in the bathroom, drying her hair AGAIN. She comes out wrapped in a towel. THey already agreed to sleep naked, and both can't wait to feel the other one's skin against theirs during the night, but the truth is neither one of them sleeps naked usually and smurfy thinks she'll be cold.

She sits on the edge of the bed and chris kisses her shoulder. she throws the towel across the room and gets under the covers. Chris slips off his underwear again and gets in too.

There's very little light, except for a nightlight and a light coming from the kitchen over the stove. They hold eachother and start whispering everything. "i waited so long to see you."
"this feels so right"
"i feel like i already know you."

they whisper things to eachother for the next few hours. every time they are each just about to fall asleep, one of them will say something that triggers another small conversation. chris kisses the tip of smurfy's nose. she runs her fingers lightly down his arm. then they get quiet.

just before smurfy drifts off to sleep, she thinks, "i guess he's not going to brush his teeth after all."

At what point during seks do you say,"Chris, get the phuck off me, I need to go put Ortiz in his place on EF"???

I want meaty, meat up pics

they hold eachother off and on throughout the night. neither one gets much rest, and chris snores, which keeps smurfy up. In the morning, she slips out of bed while chris is sleeping and cleans herself up. she puts on clothes, so he won't see her naked in bright daylight, and goes to make coffee. Chris wakes up and realizes his breath is really bad. he puts his underwear back on, goes to the bathroom, takes a long piss and examines his schlong, which is a little sore from screwing three times in one day.

After making love 2 or 3 times smurf says "Shouldnt we go get you a tooth brush"?Chris smiles and says why as he pulls out a set of dentures and sets them on her night stand.

Chris wakes up in the middle of the night violently itching his pelvic region and looks down and is horrified and screams at Smurf"You gave me crabs you bitch now go get me some rid!!"

Top Bottom