Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we get a karma bookie event for the chris and smurf meat up?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
chris says, "omg, omg omg that was so amazing. YOU are so amazing."
"no, YOU are amazing. i was afraid you wouldn't know it was me in the airport."
"that's silly, of course i'd know you."
"Do i look like what you thought i'd look like?"
"I don't know, i need to see you without your clothes."

They go back to smurfy's place.
inside, she shows him where to put his stuff down, in her bedroom. He puts his stuff down, and starts kissing her again. within minutes, they are naked and going at it.
afterwards they both lay there, because neither one wants to be the first one to get up and walk across the room under the scrutiny of the other. Finally chris gets up and goes into the bathroom. Smurfy puts on his tshirt (which, frankly, stunk from being on a plane ride and being doused with cologne) and waits for him. She says, "are you hungry?" and he admits he's really thirsty, then says that his shirt looks cute on her. He rubs her cheek with his finger, lightly.
"You're so beautiful," he says.
"So are you." she replies back.

Then chris says, "OH! i have something for you!" and goes into his bag and pulls out (insert food item). She laughs and says, "well i have something for you!"
and goes to her night table and pulls out a cock ring.

lol @ food item and cock ring.

smurfy puts on some sweats and they go into the kitchen. she's making them some food and he's looking around.
"oh! I recognize that from that picture you sent me!" and "Is that the chair you were telling me about?"
Cat comes out and chris goes to pet it, but it scratches him and hisses, and chris snatches his hand back.
Smurf calls out, "oh, the cat is shy around new people."
Chris is sucking on his hand while the blood begins to pour out from the cat scratch. "He's fine. He's so cute." He is leaning in the doorway of the kitchen, watching smurfy and smiling. SHe looks up at him and says, "what are you smiling about?"
He says, "you. I'm just so happy to be here."
SHe comes over and gives him a quick kiss and says, "i'm happy your here too."

then chris remembers that he forgot his toothbrush.

they go into the living room with plates of sandwhiches and cold beer. as they eat, chris is watching smurfy. she eats with her mouth open, and very loudly.
"omg, you're watching me eat," she says.
"You're cute when you eat," he replies, wondering how he didn't know she was such a noisy eater and then thinking again about what he's going to do about his missing toothbrush.

"what time is it?" chris asks.
"11:15pm... are you tired?"
"Me?" chris asks. "no. I was just wondering if there is a store nearby."
"None that's open. what do you need?"
"oh, I forgot my toothbrush," chris answers over the smacking sound of smurfy eating. he notices she has mayo on her lip.
"You can use mine," she says.
"Okay," chris answers, even though he knows how much germs are on a person's toothbrush and knowing there's no way in fucking hell he's using anyone elses, even smurfy's.

The finish up and chris says, "i'll do the dishes." he takes smurfy's plate.
She says, "oh, just leave it in the sink."
Chris washes and dries them anyway, to make a good impression.
"Lumberg never did the dishes," she says.
"yeah, well lumberg didn't know what he had. I do."
Then they get naked again and smurfy thinks, "i can't wait for him to brush his teeth. his breath tastes like beer and pussy."

"what time is it?" chris asks.
"11:15pm... Are you tired?"
"me?" chris asks. "no. I was just wondering if there is a store nearby."
"none that's open. What do you need?"
"oh, i forgot my toothbrush," chris answers over the smacking sound of smurfy eating. He notices she has mayo on her lip.
"you can use mine," she says.
"okay," chris answers, even though he knows how much germs are on a person's toothbrush and knowing there's no way in fucking hell he's using anyone elses, even smurfy's.

The finish up and chris says, "i'll do the dishes." he takes smurfy's plate.
She says, "oh, just leave it in the sink."
chris washes and dries them anyway, to make a good impression.
"lumberg never did the dishes," she says.
"yeah, well lumberg didn't know what he had. I do."
then they get naked again and smurfy thinks, "i can't wait for him to brush his teeth. His breath tastes like beer and pussy."

lmfao!

Top Bottom