Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we get a karma bookie event for the chris and smurf meat up?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
this is how it's gonna go down.
chris calls when his plane lands. smurf has already been at the airport for 2 hours, and already told some old lady why she's there and who she's meeting cause she's so excited.
Chris calls smurfy again and says he's going through the terminal. He already knows what she'll be wearing, but he already told her it doesn't matter, he'll recognize her anywhere.

Smurfy is waiting and starts seeing people walking through the terminal. Going through smurfy's head is, "not him. not him. not him." then she'll see someone from a distance and think, "that could be him!" and when he gets closer, she's not sure, but then realizes it's not him and then she gets worried that she really won't know it's him at all.

but then he's coming down the hall and she KNOWS it's him. He sees her and smiles. he walks up to her and they say, "omg. hi" and hug and they both keep saying "i can't believe it's really you!"

chris says, "wait. I waited a long time for this," and then he kisses her in the airport. She says, "was that worth the wait?"
Chris looks her in the eye for longer than is normal and says, "yes."

Then they hold hands and walk to baggage and keep saying "i can't believe i'm really here."
They stop a few times so they can look at eachother again and kiss some more. one (or both) says they are getting teary eyed, and then they laugh.
She asks how his flight was, he tells her about someone annoying on the plane, but says he was too nervous to sleep.

They get his luggage and go to her car, where smurfy blows him.

this is how it's gonna go down.
chris calls when his plane lands. smurf has already been at the airport for 2 hours, and already told some old lady why she's there and who she's meeting cause she's so excited.
Chris calls smurfy again and says he's going through the terminal. He already knows what she'll be wearing, but he already told her it doesn't matter, he'll recognize her anywhere.

Smurfy is waiting and starts seeing people walking through the terminal. Going through smurfy's head is, "not him. not him. not him." then she'll see someone from a distance and think, "that could be him!" and when he gets closer, she's not sure, but then realizes it's not him and then she gets worried that she really won't know it's him at all.

but then he's coming down the hall and she KNOWS it's him. He sees her and smiles. he walks up to her and they say, "omg. hi" and hug and they both keep saying "i can't believe it's really you!"

chris says, "wait. I waited a long time for this," and then he kisses her in the airport. She says, "was that worth the wait?"
Chris looks her in the eye for longer than is normal and says, "yes."

Then they hold hands and walk to baggage and keep saying "i can't believe i'm really here."
They stop a few times so they can look at eachother again and kiss some more. one (or both) says they are getting teary eyed, and then they laugh.
She asks how his flight was, he tells her about someone annoying on the plane, but says he was too nervous to sleep.

They get his luggage and go to her car, where smurfy blows him.

that's exactly right!!! to a T!

chris says, "omg, omg omg that was so amazing. YOU are so amazing."
"no, YOU are amazing. i was afraid you wouldn't know it was me in the airport."
"that's silly, of course i'd know you."
"Do i look like what you thought i'd look like?"
"I don't know, i need to see you without your clothes."

They go back to smurfy's place.
inside, she shows him where to put his stuff down, in her bedroom. He puts his stuff down, and starts kissing her again. within minutes, they are naked and going at it.
afterwards they both lay there, because neither one wants to be the first one to get up and walk across the room under the scrutiny of the other. Finally chris gets up and goes into the bathroom. Smurfy puts on his tshirt (which, frankly, stunk from being on a plane ride and being doused with cologne) and waits for him. She says, "are you hungry?" and he admits he's really thirsty, then says that his shirt looks cute on her. He rubs her cheek with his finger, lightly.
"You're so beautiful," he says.
"So are you." she replies back.

Then chris says, "OH! i have something for you!" and goes into his bag and pulls out (insert food item). She laughs and says, "well i have something for you!"
and goes to her night table and pulls out a cock ring.

Top Bottom