Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Break it down for me please

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Someone break down for me what happened last night cause I had a big party with the wife and couldnt watch shit

Please link some decent videos of the fights if possible

kthxbai

Pics of the party bro come on i wanna see that hot wife of yours

No links (that I know of)

But Matt KTFO out of Marcus. I thought it would go the other way but Matt laid him out.

Schoonover put up a decent fight, but McSweeny beat him too. (fuck, lost K on that pick as well)

Jon Jones cold straight murdered Matt Hamill in the ring. I mean total devastation. Matt couldn't get off the floor under his own power. Smashed up nose, unable to see out of his eyes from blood, brain rattled, etc... Jones was then disqualified for striking with a downward elbow to the face.
Even though I like Matt and bet on him in the K bookie forum, he lost this fight. The announcers were carrying on about how they had never seen anyone shut down Matt on the ground like that easily throw his wrestling skills away.

Kimbo beat Alexander Houston by decision. fucking boring ass match. After all that hype about how Houston was such a violent man, he spent all three rounds skipping in a circle motion around the cage like a damn merry go round. Someone should have beat his ass in the back when the match was over for it being so boring.

Roy Nelson knocked Brendan out with a solid punch that sent him to the mat. (damn, I bet on Brendan too.)

No links (that I know of)

But Matt KTFO out of Marcus. I thought it would go the other way but Matt laid him out.

Schoonover put up a decent fight, but McSweeny beat him too. (fuck, lost K on that pick as well)

Jon Jones cold straight murdered Matt Hamill in the ring. I mean total devastation. Matt couldn't get off the floor under his own power. Smashed up nose, unable to see out of his eyes from blood, brain rattled, etc... Jones was then disqualified for striking with a downward elbow to the face.
Even though I like Matt and bet on him in the K bookie forum, he lost this fight. The announcers were carrying on about how they had never seen anyone shut down Matt on the ground like that easily throw his wrestling skills away.

Kimbo beat Alexander Houston by decision. fucking boring ass match. After all that hype about how Houston was such a violent man, he spent all three rounds skipping in a circle motion around the cage like a damn merry go round. Someone should have beat his ass in the back when the match was over for it being so boring.

Roy Nelson knocked Brendan out with a solid punch that sent him to the mat. (damn, I bet on Brendan too.)

Wow. Lotsa upsets.
I can't believe Alexander did not destroy Kimb!! wtf, he's a BEAST
Roy Nelson won again? fuckin hick looking asshole
Baby Markus keeps getting knocked the fuck out wtf is happeneing here?
Matt is one of my all time favorites, sad to see him go but it was expected againt Jones...Jones is going to the top thats for sure

Thanks for the update broheim

Top Bottom