Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans

Mysterio

They you guys hear about Ttrinidad retirement from boxing? What a pussy! :mad: I really wanted to see another rematch between Bernard or De La Hoya before he decided to end his career. What do you guys think?

best there ever was??obviously u dont watch much boxing..i agree he is a great fighter but not even in the top ten best ever IMO..

I don't know about him being the best but I know it sucks if he dosen't come out of retirement to fight either one of them. Yeah he said he retired becuase he got frustrated casue he couldn't get a rematch with anyone of them. I think he just might be pulling a fast one on us so he can make headlines and come out of retirement. You just never know with all the money and politics that is played in sports today. :confused:

SmegmaSoldier said:

since most morons only know about heavyweights i doubt waiting and coming back from retirement would work for him. even though he is the greatest boxer to ever set foot upon the planet earth he is better off striking now while the iron is hot. if he cant get those fights then hes probably better off retiring. id love to see a hopkins vs jones fight but jones is too much of a pussy to do it.

Yup Jones is a pussy 4 sure! All he wants to do is llok good in the ring while fighting bunk fighters that look like they got off skit roll out in LA or something.

Re: Re: Boxing fans

SmegmaSoldier said:

i have lost most of my interest in boxing after he lost to hopkins. he was the best there ever was.

OBVIOUSLY THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. I'M GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AND SAY THAT HOPKINS IS BETTER. I COULD BE WRONG BUT WITH HIM BEATING THE HELL OUT OF TRINIDAD AND ALL............

ANYWAY, HE DIDNT EVEN BEAT DE LA HOYA!!! THAT "W" WAS GIFT.

KAYNE

Tito is good maybe even great but, the best, cmon? Not even close. I think he's past the top of his career & would only go down from here, that's why he's saying he's retired. I seriously doubt that he's gonna stay that way though. Hopkins would beat his ass again & DeLaHoya probably would too, if Oscar has his head on straight again as appears to be the case. I tell you what is impressive is, Klitchko, that guy was throwing some thunder last week! He & Lewis would be a good fight, I don't think there is anyone else that deserves to get a match with Lennox. However, if I were Lewis, I would retire, there's really no competition out there (other than klitchko) he's a rich man, he's unscarred at this point & has taken very little of a beating. He's beaten every single man he's ever fought, leave on a good note, don't stick around like Holyfield. Evander is starting to lose the respect that he's worked for so many years to earn. Lennox on the other hand has never gotten the respect he deserves & probably never will.

supertech69 said:
I tell you what is impressive is, Klitchko, that guy was throwing some thunder last week! He & Lewis would be a good fight, I don't think there is anyone else that deserves to get a match with Lennox.

Klit was good...he pounded the FUCK outta Mercer (I cant believe the 41 yr old didnt hit the canvas after that beating).
BUT... Klit had a couple bumps and swelling around his eyes and Mercer only landed 5 power shots!!!
If he faced Lewis he would definitely face WAY more head shots, so it would be VERY interesting.

I think that Lewis/ Klitchko would be awesome! The Russian would get hit a lot more, but considering his style and aggressiveness, so would Lewis. This could be a problem for gentleman Lennox seeing as how Rahman put him on the mat w/ one punch... I guarantee you that Klitchko can hit harder than Rahman and since he is taller than Lewis, will have a more opportune time than Rahman did to land that one punch knockout.

Top Bottom