Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans only!(pick3 stay out)

He's not ready. He'll lose right now to the top. From what I see he needs one more yr. More dedication and will is what this man needs. The fundamentals would suit him well also. Hits like a truck but defense needs work and he needs to shorten up his punches. David Haye is my favorite HW right now to upset the russians.

I don't think Haye can hang with the big boys. IMO a win over Barrett is not a big accomplishment. He does have power and speed but I think he'd get thrashed against the Klitchko's. IMO they are both underrated and don't get the respect they deserve. I think Haye is going after Wvlad first. Wvlad is going to KO Rahman.

I can't believe Holyfield is fighting Valuev. The man needs to retire before he ends up hurt bad.

I don't think Haye can hang with the big boys. IMO a win over Barrett is not a big accomplishment. He does have power and speed but I think he'd get thrashed against the Klitchko's. IMO they are both underrated and don't get the respect they deserve. I think Haye is going after Wvlad first. Wvlad is going to KO Rahman.

I can't believe Holyfield is fighting Valuev. The man needs to retire before he ends up hurt bad.

He might not win but he'll give them a hell of a fight. I think he's fast enough to tag V rigth on the chin. He dosen't take the best punch. I hope we see the fight. The haymaker is coming for him, like he said.

I think Haye is in Wvlad head. He know's he's not scared of him. Haye will have to stop talking and show him when the time comes. He's going to have to back up everything he said. It will be the best HW fight next yr. if it happens.

Mosley is not as fast as he used to be.

Froch is quite the boxer. I am impressed with is past win (Manny's win totally overshadowed it) IMO Pavlik, Abraham and Froch all need to fight each other next year. I think Abraham is the best out of the three of them.

Froch is quite the boxer. I am impressed with is past win (Manny's win totally overshadowed it) IMO Pavlik, Abraham and Froch all need to fight each other next year. I think Abraham is the best out of the three of them.

I agree. Exciting divison for sure.

Agree. Next year I'd like to see Froch/Taylor and Abraham/Pavlik. Pavlik might need a tune up fight to regain confidence. Maybe Pavlik can beat up on Lacy to regain some confidence!

Shane's got no chance now that he's slowed down and off the juice and EPO. He's still tough, but Marg is extremely tough. Watching Marg walk through mega bombs from Cotto was very impressive and I don't think Mosely will be able to slow him.

Top Bottom