Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol only..what's the deal?

Im Running 60 mg everyday as suggested by dylan and tbol is making my muscles hard as rocks man. Im also running it with test and eq also.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

It took about a week to really start noticing it but started noticing around day 4. Im on week 4 now. When i lift my muscles get so damn hard it hurts sometimes lol.

This stuff feels way more anabolic than anavar day 4 and I can feel the muscles starting to feel that little tighter, I had to stop forearms prematurely today as the pump was so immense, could this really happen so soon or is it placebo effect, maybe training harder?

It did it to me to. Pumps are insane. Not placebo lol.

im curious about the proviron with this, i get what dylan said about only using it with cutters but what about the prospect of using it in order to keep test levels maintained without taking test? or what about hcg or hcgenerate....been curious about this type of approach because of the shutdown that will occur with Tbol, will any of those additions maintain libido with tbol?

im curious about the proviron with this, i get what dylan said about only using it with cutters but what about the prospect of using it in order to keep test levels maintained without taking test? or what about hcg or hcgenerate....been curious about this type of approach because of the shutdown that will occur with Tbol, will any of those additions maintain libido with tbol?

Proviron alone is a piss poor steroid and will do jack shit for making gains. However when you stack it with anything else it enhances the effects of the other compounds used. It works great from keeping libido strong as it lowers shbg. It won't prevent shutdown but it will be a great benefit to your cycle. Hcgen and hcg will definitely improve your chances of a successful recovery.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Proviron alone is a piss poor steroid and will do jack shit for making gains. However when you stack it with anything else it enhances the effects of the other compounds used. It works great from keeping libido strong as it lowers shbg. It won't prevent shutdown but it will be a great benefit to your cycle. Hcgen and hcg will definitely improve your chances of a successful recovery.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

So i'm assuming you would recommend this guy take proviron and Tbol?

Top Bottom