Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans only!(pick3 stay out)

They are hoping Wilson cleans house. He's so money. They can market him. The man has highlight reels of ko's. He's learning how to box more. His style is an attack and stalk you style. He will need to learn to slip and move his head more to go forward. He's always dangerous because if he lands clean on you it's goodnight!

That is true, plus fans love him (although he has lost some love since his past few bouts).

I'm cheering for Manny but DLH has this fight in the bag.

That is true, plus fans love him (although he has lost some love since his past few bouts).

I'm cheering for Manny but DLH has this fight in the bag.

I don't like that DLH is fighting such a small man. If he loses this fight he needs to retire. One thing I hated losing to in boxing or wrestling was a smaller man. Fuck that. They don't deserve to be in there with me. DLH better win. Pac man is something else though.

I can't believe they have Ding a Ling Wilson on the show. The man has power but cannot box. The show was all about picking amateurs that are up and coming and they go out and get Wilson? WTF

DLH v. Pac-Man is going to be a killer this weekend.

throw the fight up now bro... odds wont change much till fight night .. :)

Is there a karma bookie event for this fight? I didn't see one.....

I think Pac-Man is gonna take it. The only thing he really needs to do is avoid taking a solid shot from DLH. If he can do that, I think he will win.

Is there a karma bookie event for this fight? I didn't see one.....

I think Pac-Man is gonna take it. The only thing he really needs to do is avoid taking a solid shot from DLH. If he can do that, I think he will win.

He better worry about that snapping jab with bad attentions left hook he throws off of it.

He better worry about that snapping jab with bad attentions left hook he throws off of it.

Completely agree with this one. DLH controls the fight with the jab. He knocks out Pacquiao in the 8th with a left hook, a punch that Pacquiao is susceptable to.

Pacquiaos punches will have no effect on DLH, as he is way to big in this fight.

Sorry orbs. The last shred of love I had for boxing died with the De La Hoya - Mayweather fight. :(

I miss boxing. :bawling:

Fight is posted:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/k...scar-de-la-hoya-vs-manny-pacquiao-625806.html

I had DLH winning by one point in the Mayweather fight. Why he did not throw his jab more is beyond my realm of understanding.

Teddy Atlas called the fight for Pacquiao. His reasons were (1) DLH fails to perform in title belts now that he is older (2) Manny is too fast (3) Manny is fighting to win, Oscar is fighting for the money.

Pacquiao is only 29 too. He is young.

Top Bottom