Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans only!(pick3 stay out)

Sorry orbs. The last shred of love I had for boxing died with the De La Hoya - Mayweather fight. :(

I miss boxing. :bawling:

Hey pin, lastnight jewish boxer Jon Schneider fought on the Contender. He was out matched that's for sure. Trying to make it in boxing with less development is hard. Escalera Jr. has been around boxing his whole life. Although, he lost, he earned many peoples respect. Never once did he back down. He took so much punishment. He was close to being put out a couple of times. Jon gots a heart that has no end.

Hey pin, lastnight jewish boxer Jon Schneider fought on the Contender. He was out matched that's for sure. Trying to make it in boxing with less development is hard. Escalera Jr. has been around boxing his whole life. Although, he lost, he earned many peoples respect. Never once did he back down. He took so much punishment. He was close to being put out a couple of times. Jon gots a heart that has no end.

Maybe I need to start watching it. I watched it the first season but lost interest after that.

Maybe I need to start watching it. I watched it the first season but lost interest after that.

It's pretty good. Every season they seem to get better talent willing to try reality tv. Like last one they got Sakio Bika. Dude can fight with the best of them and he is ranked in the top 10 in his weight class.

ArmyVet, Klitchko looked good this sat. Still needs to jump the gun more but this fight was more entertaining then his last couple. He needs to throw more combinations.

K-1 mighty mo in a boxing match. Look at that power. Only if had some great boxing fundamentals, good defense, and the cardio he could be something good. He pretended he was a christmas tree and lighted him up.

Toney showed great shoulder roll defense and quick reflexes that night. It was his last great performance. He needs to retire now before doing more brain damage.

Did you hear the rumor that DLH is in talks with Chavez Jr?

Top Bottom