Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans only!(pick3 stay out)

Aztec, what do you think about DLH "quitting" on his stool. It wasn't very warrior like. However, I think that it was a good call. There was no way that he was going to win and he was taking a beating. It reminded me of Ali vs. Holmes, when Ali was cowering in the corner and Holmes was teeing off. DLH looked the same, and in a way, saddened me.

Aztec, what do you think about DLH "quitting" on his stool. It wasn't very warrior like. However, I think that it was a good call. There was no way that he was going to win and he was taking a beating. It reminded me of Ali vs. Holmes, when Ali was cowering in the corner and Holmes was teeing off. DLH looked the same, and in a way, saddened me.

Wasn't any honor in that. Warriors should go out on there face then quit. DLH called him out. Even though he wasn't gonna win this fight to save his life, he should of just fought. His corner or doctor was gonna stop it soon. Personally, I would rather be put to sleep then give up.

Roach was right about DLH. He dosen't have enough power after the early rounds to finish the show. Pacman was to fast, never really was infront of him, and was doing whatever he wanted with DLH. Sad. Can't believe he said no mas. He was almost ready to go out on his feet. Towards the end you can tell pacman could of put the heat on him. Out of respect, I think that's why he just came in and did some flurries so they stop it. Believe me if he wanted to he could of put Oscar away in the 8th. Pacman is the man. DLH needs to retire.

+1 for all of aztec's posts above. Real fighters NEVER quit in the corner. What credibility he had left from fighting against Trinidad years ago, he has totally lost now. DLH has lost my respect and I agree he needs to retire.

I'm not a big fan of Khan. His mouth is larger than his record. He is a decent fighter.

I like watching Chris Arreola! He isn't the best boxer int he world but he fights like it is his last day on the earth. He got knocked good in his last fight and came back for the KO. The man is a stick of dynamite, but will easily get destroyed by the top HW's unless he improves his boxing skills and focuses on training and diet more.

I want to see him fight Sam Peter next. Maybe Daivd Haye too.

I'm not a big fan of Khan. His mouth is larger than his record. He is a decent fighter.

I like watching Chris Arreola! He isn't the best boxer int he world but he fights like it is his last day on the earth. He got knocked good in his last fight and came back for the KO. The man is a stick of dynamite, but will easily get destroyed by the top HW's unless he improves his boxing skills and focuses on training and diet more.

I want to see him fight Sam Peter next. Maybe Daivd Haye too.

He's not ready. He'll lose right now to the top. From what I see he needs one more yr. More dedication and will is what this man needs. The fundamentals would suit him well also. Hits like a truck but defense needs work and he needs to shorten up his punches. David Haye is my favorite HW right now to upset the russians.

Top Bottom