Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans only!(pick3 stay out)

Fight is posted:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/k...scar-de-la-hoya-vs-manny-pacquiao-625806.html

I had DLH winning by one point in the Mayweather fight. Why he did not throw his jab more is beyond my realm of understanding.

Teddy Atlas called the fight for Pacquiao. His reasons were (1) DLH fails to perform in title belts now that he is older (2) Manny is too fast (3) Manny is fighting to win, Oscar is fighting for the money.

Pacquiao is only 29 too. He is young.

Pac man is going into to win for sure. He's not going be looking to stay infront of DLH. There is a lot of pride on stake here. Both races are very proud people. Being mexican who grew up in east LA, I can tell you this will be a war. Both will be coming into the ring with much heart, pride of were they come from, and with a warriors mind set. Can't wait.

Pac man is going into to win for sure. He's not going be looking to stay infront of DLH. There is a lot of pride on stake here. Both races that are very proud people. Being mexican who grew up in east LA, I can tell you this will be a war. Both will be coming into the ring with much heart, pride of were they come from, and with a warriors mind set. Can't wait.

noooo he is not .. buddy!! oscar by ko!

Pac man is going into to win for sure. He's not going be looking to stay infront of DLH. There is a lot of pride on stake here. Both races are very proud people. Being mexican who grew up in east LA, I can tell you this will be a war. Both will be coming into the ring with much heart, pride of were they come from, and with a warriors mind set. Can't wait.

Holy shiz... that's a bold ass prediction!!! War Pacquiao... It takes some serious balls to fight a hall-of-fame guy bigger than you.

My prediction: DLH's jab is too much for Pacquiao. Fight ends with a left hook in the 8th. DLH tko PAC.

If somehow Floyd comes back and fights pac man we could see the best p4p for reals. That would be the fight of the century.

Damn straight! Mayweather MUST come back for that. It would be an all time great match-up. Lets hope he doesn't puss out.

BTW good call on the fight.

Top Bottom