Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bookie Help For AFC NFL Division This year?

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Steve, Cane, anybody interested?

I will be posting 5-8 games of NCAA each saturday and will have them up friday night at the latest.

I will put up NFL games on saturdays.
My plan was to cover and post all NFC games, Sunday Night + over/under Monday night.

I will post over/under on the sunday night/monday night games.

If somebody could cover the afc games or figure a way to split it up?

i will do my best to help you out here bro. my issue is you have no karma so you won't be able to bet on the games and I am concerned about how much action there will be this year. seems like every year there is less and less people betting .. putting up a game and settling is not worth it if no one bets.

I think as long as we get it up from Week 1 game and don't get them up sunday morning. We will be fine.

Unless it's cane and his crew, There was some good action such as March madness and nba playoffs. There was billions in karma that was up and down. I was at -1.2 billion and got green. nba playoffs got me good :D

I'm excited for NFL. Got my fantasy teams already set, and stoked. I can't promise 14-16 NFL games posted all on my own, that would be quite time consuming.

Also Just so this isn't an excuse. I will be Off Oct 1-15 For my wedding and honeymoon. That will be the only time I will be unable to post games.

^^^ yeah bro if there is action i will do my best to have your back.

btw the phins are slight favs sunday against your cowboys lol. i will watch the first half.. 2nd half is gonna be guys who aren't even gonna make the team, i find it incredibly boring watching players who won't even make the team.

Do you want me to put that hall of fame game up for fun? I didn't really consider preseason because its such a gamble and boring...

But I kinda miss putting up events, Anybody who asks me to do mlb = no way in hell.

I might do Mlb playoffs or world series but that is one sport i cannot stand. lol

nah bro. preseason is a waste.

the whole game they are gonna be interviewing hall of famers in the booth and blah blah blah.. i hope that jerkoff Al michaels isn't doing the game.. can't stand that idiot. didn't he get caught fucking around with his wife in the offseason? hopefully she takes him for every penny he's got and he gets lost

horrible tandem.

collinsworth is more fun in the pregame show getting bullied by the other guys and taking it hard like the old days at CBS.

the guy who rocks is Boomer Esiason. he actually didn't get a long with Michaels which is why ABC dumped him.. wish they would of dumped Michaels instead.

I liked Boomer. I know you laughed but I tell you what, Its pretty cool to listen to madden/summerall if i watch old highlight videos or something. Madden did repeat himself and slip up a lot but I enjoyed them.

Who is JOE Buck? Aikmans Co-Anchor on fox? hes a little turd. lol

Top Bottom