Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bonds hit's homerun in first at bat after missing 3/4 season

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
bro why i dont you take steroids.. practice baseball for 25 years and try and go hit a pitcher who throws a 95 mph fastball, with a 85 slider and 90 mph split finger.. steroids might have a 'little' to do with his power.. but what they did was unleash the best player.. who was already there.. sports illustated did a cover on him in like 97 as the greatest player ever thats pre 2000 and pre 70 hr's.. you take some and you lose some with juice.. he used to be an amazing outfielder and base stealer.. now he's hand downs the best hitter to be in the league EVER.. and no one will ever touch him..

wow why dont you look at his career statistics and then compare them to mays mantle ruth.. bonds has been a complete stud his entire life.. and to say that people only started think bonds is the best player ever post 2000? thats utter BS.. you just dont know shit about bonds because you didn't start following him till post 2000..

i'm a little kid? you dont even know how fucking good mantle mays ruth gerhig arron were.. you've never seen video footage of them ..you've 'heard' and 'read' shit about them.. you've never seen the bullshit competition they've played vs.. the fact of the matter is you dont know shit so just shut the fuck up..

and why dont you look online at your gay ass little heros stats .. they are nothing better then bonds stats pre 2000.. bonds stats post 2000 blow those motherfuckers straight out of the water.. so lets see.. better compeition in bonds earlier years.. when he wasnt juicing yet.. yet he still has the same if not better stats then every single player you fucking listed.. post 2000 when there is even more competition his stats are fucking ridiculous..

with that being said this case is closed

leave it alone..

i win..

wow dude you're really intelligent.. that post was just ridiculous there was no reason to call me all those names.. it just shows how stupid you really are..

it makes alot of sense that pitchers were better back then.. considering they worked on hitting as much as they did pitching.. good call on that one.. good call on all the footage too.. you are talking the highlights of your 'special players' career footage you've seen.. thats one video clip that shows nothing..

i'm sure you've seen every pitcher mantle, ruth, mays, arron had ever faced.. i'm sure making the big leagues back then was about as hard as winning the lotto.. like it is now....i'm sure they had the intelligence of the game that we have now .. with that being said.. i'm sure you've just been owned.. now bow down..

i win.. you lose
no need to call me names in your repost

the negative karma was for calling me a fucking idiot and dumb ass etc etc.. i didn't call you a name in any of my posts thats just pointless and gets no where.. and you just disproved yourself in your own post..

im2manly said:
also baseball players didnt make awhole lot back then so people would rather work.....

so if people would rather work that means not all the talent would be at the ball park or working their ass off the first 17 years of their life in hopes of some day making millions playing a sport that they love..

c'mon man you are pwning yourself..

i've embarassed myself? why dont you go back and look at what you've typed.. you can't even spell.. and dont make sense.. people either dedicate themselves to the sport or work? HAHA.. riight.. now adays we have millions of kids who only dedicated theirselves to the sport for their entire life and they dont even get to spell the minor leagues.. you've embarassed yourself man.. now give up..

i can't give you anymore red karma i just thought it was ridiculous what you were calling me for no reason.. i did not talk down on you once.. there is no winner in this because our opinions are both biased.. and there is no real true test to see which is the best.. thanks for debating with me..

wasnt the cursing broly it was the fact that you were calling me a fucking idiot and moron and a dumb fuck.. that aint cool.. only down talk i gave ya was towards the players you were talking about 'mays, aaron, etc' .. i'm gonna donate ya 5000 k for the good debate :)

Top Bottom