Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Original Nintendo game of all time??

I have still have my gold cartidge of the orignal Zelda sitting up on one of my shelves even though I don't own a NES anymore. Gotta love the classics....

deejay10 said:
The best combination was 2 medium guys a skinny guy and a fat guy.

I remember actually getting into fist fights with my brother over that game!!! I guess that's what they mean when they say "hours of family entertainment"
holly shit me to.I liked.
kung fou
excite bike
dable dragon
curby
paperboy.
jackel

Nobody said them...Jaws and Friday the 13th!

Basic_wonder said:
I have still have my gold cartidge of the orignal Zelda sitting up on one of my shelves even though I don't own a NES anymore. Gotta love the classics....
zelda was the bomb...............that game made nintando.

Come on, old school is an original pong game with the paddles, We had one that had original pong, two player pong and hockey. Played it on an old black and white TV dad bought at a yard sale just for the game. From there it went to an Atari 2600, then an intellivision, then a Vic-20 with tape drive, C64, C128, Original Amiga, Amiga 2500, then finally broke down and got a 486DX2-66MHz.

***the legend of zelda***
super mario brothers
mike tyson's punchout
metroid
castlevania
ninja gaiden
contra
double dragon

a little bird told me these games are downloadable and playable on ur comp. using an emulator.

Top Bottom