Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball!

ok I wrong about him not being anything special, hes just a downright goofy looking mullet sporting guy :)

George Williams? Who did he play for? And why is he your all time favorite catcher?

Let's hear your all time favs at every position:

Re: RED SOX/YANKEES!

jcregs said:
Too bad none of you guys are from New England...the Yankees are in town, and already the first 2 games have been the shit! A Sox/Yanks game is like no other in baseball...oh and by the way...

YANKEES SUCK!!!

i am from mass, not far from you too. sox are in first after taking 3 of 4

rudedawg said:

Let's hear your all time favs at every position:

1B - Not sure
2B - Rogers Hornsby
SS - Honus Wagner
3B - Brooks Robinson

Outfield: Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, Barry Bonds (Honorable mention to Shoeless Joe Jackson, Mickey Mantle, Sammy Sosa)

Pitchers: Walter Johnson, Cy Young, Nolan Ryan, Dizzy Dean (honorable mention to Babe Ruth, who would have probably been the best pitcher ever if he would have stayed a pitcher, he had a 23-4 record one year I believe, Greg Maddux, & R. Clemens)

DH: Frank Thomas

The Royals have finally fired Tony Muser! A year too late, but at least he's gone!

It'll be interesting to see who replaces him. Mizerock is the interim manager.

TheProject said:
The Royals have finally fired Tony Muser! A year too late, but at least he's gone!

It'll be interesting to see who replaces him. Mizerock is the interim manager.

4th MGR to get the axe in 2002 and we aren't even through the month of April yet. LOL

The A's are missing JASON G. :bawling:

logo_oak_79x76.jpg

rudedawg said:

4th MGR to get the axe in 2002 and we aren't even through the month of April yet. LOL

Yeah, but Muser shoulda been gone after last season.

This year's been pathetic. The Royals have been shut out 5 times so far.

Granted, you can place some blame on the players, but they just were not playing for Tony.

Top Bottom