Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball!

Fistfull, I agree the guy really is not anything special, I think its the fact he makes seriouis $$ lol

ANd yea the metrodome is a big ole pile of pooooo!!!

I live not to far from KC, and I know I'm supposed to be a home town fan and all, but ill tell you what, nothing is cool about the Royals except their stadium and their logo. My team (the pimpest in the AL):

:o CHICAGO WHITE SOX :o

If Frank Thomas, Magglio Ordonez, & Kenny Lofton stay healthy and the pitching is consistent, its totally on. They had the 1st or 2nd most homers in the AL last year and that was with Thomas hurt. Fuck the Indians!

Austin316 said:
Fistfull, I agree the guy really is not anything special, I think its the fact he makes seriouis $$ lol

Absolutely it's about the money and the fact that they are going to be another piece of ass for him and it makes their pussy wet knowing the fact they are going to be used for sex and tossed to the side. i guess it's their 15 minutes so they take it any way they can get it. i bet it's literally 15 minutes. :lmao:

toga22 said:

I agree with you 100% on that one. The Metrodome is like an over sized tuna can with bad parking. Not my favorite place at all...lol

And Fistfull, I would be lying to you if I said that I didn't find Mike Piazza attractive...

~toga
:angel:

Toga,

You in Minn. also?

Oversized tuna can.... LMAO Never heard that one. I never got to do this but I saw some pics of Kevin Tapani and one of the clubhouse kids up on the roof jumping on it like a trampoline. Fun stuff there.

Mike Piazza pulls serious wool and has pulled serious wool for a looooooooooong time. Way before he made the big leagues.

rudedawg said:

Toga,

You in Minn. also?

Oversized tuna can.... LMAO Never heard that one.

No, Thank Goodness I am not in MN!! Close enough though...just across the river!

Baseball is bad enough in the dome...but then they try to play football there as well.....:rolleyes:

Sounds like an oversized trampoline is the best idea yet....lol

And btw~ my all-time favorite catcher is George Williams, but 2001 was his last year in the majors...

~toga
:angel:

Top Bottom