Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball!

No baseball to speak of around here. I hate where I live.

Hopefully I'll be heading to TO to watch the Jays this summer, but who knows....

PHATchik said:

Actually, the Mets are right up there among my favorites too. Mike Piazza....:p

Haha--PHATchik!!

I have always been a Mets fan---
Mike Piazza is just an added bonus!! :D

~toga
:angel:

toga22 said:

Haha--PHATchik!!

I have always been a Mets fan---
Mike Piazza is just an added bonus!! :D

~toga

He is always getting hurt. It's the weirdest thing in the world. He should play football instead, that's if he could.

fistfullofsteel said:

He is always getting hurt. It's the weirdest thing in the world. He should play football instead, that's if he could.

I know! I was so pissed Sunday! I thought that I was going to get to see my favorite team (Braves) play against my favorite player (Piazza)...the best of both worlds. But no! Chipper Jones had to go and injure Piazza Saturday during the game so Piazza sat out Sunday! It was my first opportunity to see either the Braves or the Mets play. I was still thrilled to get to see the Braves finally. But not seeing Piazza play was a letdown. Mo Vaughn didn't play either, although I don't know why.

Why is Mike Pizza(spelled it wrong on purpose) good looking? It must be the PERT PLUS Commercials and his big fat paychecks. Do you really think he is good looking?

RED SOX/YANKEES!

Too bad none of you guys are from New England...the Yankees are in town, and already the first 2 games have been the shit! A Sox/Yanks game is like no other in baseball...oh and by the way...

YANKEES SUCK!!!

Raina said:
Went to the twins/tigers game tonight. Had an absolute blast. I'm trashed but smiling. About to go to bed. Had SO much fun-- I'd not been to a twins game for years. Not as much fun as watching basketball in a hotel...but oh well. ;)

I hate the dome!

Where do you party after the games? I used to go to Seven Corners quite a bit (understatement).

rudedawg said:

I hate the dome!

I agree with you 100% on that one. The Metrodome is like an over sized tuna can with bad parking. Not my favorite place at all...lol

And Fistfull, I would be lying to you if I said that I didn't find Mike Piazza attractive...

~toga

Top Bottom