Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromatase inhibitors to dry out for a show

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
I would just like to pick some brains. So I’m running 4 Andro, (I know not smart for a show it was last minute to put on some fullness), anyway..my main question, 3 weeks out from the show I was gonna split an arimistane pill from high tech in half and take a half twice a day, and then the final week before the show on top of the arimistane, take aromasin 12.5mg 2 times a day as well.. will that combat the water retention?
Never the less in general will and AI help dry uou out period by cutting estrogen and boosting DHt?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i mean, bloodwork will tell you all bro... you are taking A LOT of ai if you are doing 25 mg per day of aromasin... that seems like major overkill as it is but you know your body so you have to judge it on that

That does seem like a lot of anti estrogen to be using here as Dylan pointed out. I really would be cautious about that

i mean, bloodwork will tell you all bro... you are taking A LOT of ai if you are doing 25 mg per day of aromasin... that seems like major overkill as it is but you know your body so you have to judge it on that

Is the half life of aromasin long enough to dose it once a day ? The pills are 12.5 each

You only need once a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So 1 pill of the arimistane is 50mg.

Right now I’m taking 4-Andro from steel which is 130mg a day in two doses. I’m going to take that for 4 weeks. When do I take the arimistane and how much to dry out. After the 4-Andro I have 1 week until the show , what dose should I take to make sure I don’t have water retention?

So 1 pill of the arimistane is 50mg.

Right now I’m taking 4-Andro from steel which is 130mg a day in two doses. I’m going to take that for 4 weeks. When do I take the arimistane and how much to dry out. After the 4-Andro I have 1 week until the show , what dose should I take to make sure I don’t have water retention?

You dont need arimistane man. You have plenty with aromasin. Im not recommending something u dont need

You dont need arimistane man. You have plenty with aromasin. Im not recommending something u dont need

Well I was asking one or the other I’m sorry I left out that I would drop the aromasin and just take the arimistane what would the dose be for what I said …the aromasin a research chemical anyway not RX

Well I was asking one or the other I’m sorry I left out that I would drop the aromasin and just take the arimistane what would the dose be for what I said …the aromasin a research chemical anyway not RX

50 my day should be plenty

Top Bottom