Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armstrong admits to doping

I would have been fine with everything he did, had he not sued people for accusing him.

Limited sympathy for those sued however, because I hate fuckin' rats.

I don't understand why he'd come out and admit it, what for? He's hurting his foundation big time a lot of people are incredibly disappointed and moving away from livestrong, I'm sure people will be embarrassed to buy and/or sport the yellow bracelets, dont get me started of people who work live and breath the foundation, who saw him as an inspiration, WTF is he admitting this!? my only guess is Oprah offered SOOOO much cash that will help in his lawsuits and he's prob also aiming at a new book, maybe a movie, etc so he'll make even more money off of it... selfish and disgusting....

and I really want to punch people in the face who hold it against phelps for taking a bong rip at a college party. Holy fuck that dude didn't have a normal life for years with all that training he did, he lets off some steam at a party doing something completely and utterly harmless and people gotta take a run at him. And alot of them probably did so with DUI's or at the least having driven drunk but never getting caught. Elite hypocrisy.
pot is recreational not performance enhancing so everyone's reaction was ridiculous, as if smoking pot made him a faster swimmer or something lololol

Dude overcomes cancer. Dude founds biggest cancer awareness organization ever. Dude jooses. Dude beats all the other joosers. Dude beats all the other joosers six more times. Dude admits to joosing like the other joosers. Dude gets crucified by media cause joose is bad, m'kay?
DUDE destroys any one who accuses him of doping sues them pays of testers won't man up like other riders until he has to that is my problem with him

Top Bottom