Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armstrong admits to doping

I'm torn on this. He's still the best. Did he gain credibility or lose it? My gut reaction is that he should've kept it to himself and moved on.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

He left his woman, who stayed painstakingly beside him through cancer, for an anorexic drug addict who was half his age. Douche.

Regardless, him getting drown with shame is pathetic. Every Tour De France competitor uses PED's.

we all knew he was joosing but there was a time when I didn't give two shits, he's just a cyclist. But now it's comin out how he threatened and intimidated people and used his non profit to do it...i'm kind of starting to get the doosh chills on him.

Lance Armstrong is an asshole. Not because he used teh jooz. I couldn't care less. As stated above he gained no unfair advantage. Not because of his personal life. He can fuck who he wants and leave whenever he wants. Not my business.

He is a bitch because he used his influence with American sports media and his riches to intimidate, undermine, bribe and cohearse influential people/witnesses so he could continue to lie. It is the very definition of narcisism.

I loved the guy. I was never fooled. . .most of us all knew he used PEDs. But he was the best. Turns out he was also a world class asshole.

this

Let's stop talking about cycling like it's even a real fuckin sport...

This is worse than all those assholes who pretended to care that Michael Phelps smoked pot.

It's fucking swimming, not a sport..

Top Bottom