Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armstrong admits to doping

Dude overcomes cancer. Dude founds biggest cancer awareness organization ever. Dude jooses. Dude beats all the other joosers. Dude beats all the other joosers six more times. Dude admits to joosing like the other joosers. Dude gets crucified by media cause joose is bad, m'kay?

Dude sued everyone who claimed he doped. His former masseuse racked up $100k in legal bills for saying she saw him inject,

Lance Armstrong is an asshole. Not because he used teh jooz. I couldn't care less. As stated above he gained no unfair advantage. Not because of his personal life. He can fuck who he wants and leave whenever he wants. Not my business.

He is a bitch because he used his influence with American sports media and his riches to intimidate, undermine, bribe and cohearse influential people/witnesses so he could continue to lie. It is the very definition of narcisism.

I loved the guy. I was never fooled. . .most of us all knew he used PEDs. But he was the best. Turns out he was also a world class asshole.

Agree 100%. I went to read his book thinking this guy is going to be my hero. When I finished it, I thout "what a dick".

Let's stop talking about cycling like it's even a real fuckin sport...

This is worse than all those assholes who pretended to care that Michael Phelps smoked pot.

It's fucking swimming, not a sport..

Fuck - both are extremely demanding. Tour has to be one of the most demanding, if not the most, in the world. Hence, all the doping.

Let's stop talking about cycling like it's even a real fuckin sport...

This is worse than all those assholes who pretended to care that Michael Phelps smoked pot.

It's fucking swimming, not a sport..

I kind of understand it though cause alot of people gave a shit about "him", not necessarily cycling but him and his non profit work which he kind of played off with his cycling carreer. I don't really care, he still beat cancer and teh joose didn't help with that although it could certainly be said it helped him recover his athletic ability after treatment. But it's still different than the phelps thing cause he didn't use a PED.

and I really want to punch people in the face who hold it against phelps for taking a bong rip at a college party. Holy fuck that dude didn't have a normal life for years with all that training he did, he lets off some steam at a party doing something completely and utterly harmless and people gotta take a run at him. And alot of them probably did so with DUI's or at the least having driven drunk but never getting caught. Elite hypocrisy.

I was hoping Cindy would comment on this one.
I ALWAYS knew this guy was a lying asshole and now that he's exposed pleases me. The truth ALWAYS comes to the surface. There are a few more people who need a reality check like this

This is a great article on the subject...

Lance Armstrong, may you go down in history as cycling's most insidious, sociopathic liar

In admitting that he repeatedly doped, Lance Armstrong has simultaneously admitted he is a total prick who bullied whistleblowers and destroyed the credibility of people who were right all along about Armstrong's cheating and betrayals. And while people like James Stewart sat in jail in California for the "crime" of distributing fresh milk to happy customers, total pricks like Lance Armstrong -- who apparently broke all kinds of laws and regulations -- aren't even being arrested or prosecuted for their crimes.

"I was a bully" Armstrong now says. And when Winfrey asked him if he sued one particular whistleblower who tried to go public with Armstrong's criminal doping behavior, Armstrong's answer was, "To be honest, we sued so many people." Yeah, as in too many victims to even count or remember. The list of Armstrong's victims is apparently longer than the needle tracks up his arms.

Learn more: Lance Armstrong outs himself as a sociopathic liar in a staged Oprah 'confession' that smacks of yet more public image manipulation

I was hoping Cindy would comment on this one.
I ALWAYS knew this guy was a lying asshole and now that he's exposed pleases me. The truth ALWAYS comes to the surface. There are a few more people who need a reality check like this

This is a great article on the subject...

Lance Armstrong, may you go down in history as cycling's most insidious, sociopathic liar

In admitting that he repeatedly doped, Lance Armstrong has simultaneously admitted he is a total prick who bullied whistleblowers and destroyed the credibility of people who were right all along about Armstrong's cheating and betrayals. And while people like James Stewart sat in jail in California for the "crime" of distributing fresh milk to happy customers, total pricks like Lance Armstrong -- who apparently broke all kinds of laws and regulations -- aren't even being arrested or prosecuted for their crimes.

"I was a bully" Armstrong now says. And when Winfrey asked him if he sued one particular whistleblower who tried to go public with Armstrong's criminal doping behavior, Armstrong's answer was, "To be honest, we sued so many people." Yeah, as in too many victims to even count or remember. The list of Armstrong's victims is apparently longer than the needle tracks up his arms.

Learn more: Lance Armstrong outs himself as a sociopathic liar in a staged Oprah 'confession' that smacks of yet more public image manipulation

I only came in this thread because I saw that you posted in it! <3

It's always amusing when they can't help themselves and agree to interviews.

Top Bottom