Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armstrong admits to doping

Lance Armstrong is a cunt of the highest order.

Btw, I'm a competetive cyclist and I use peds, and I will fist rape anyone who's claims cycling is not a sport. While wearing lycra.

Until reality measures up to our fucking fairy tales weve created in our sports world there will always be PEDs in use

I don't understand why he'd come out and admit it, what for? He's hurting his foundation big time a lot of people are incredibly disappointed and moving away from livestrong, I'm sure people will be embarrassed to buy and/or sport the yellow bracelets, dont get me started of people who work live and breath the foundation, who saw him as an inspiration, WTF is he admitting this!? my only guess is Oprah offered SOOOO much cash that will help in his lawsuits and he's prob also aiming at a new book, maybe a movie, etc so he'll make even more money off of it... selfish and disgusting....
He wants his ban reduced so he can race triathlons. He can't stand not having something to compete for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Lance Armstrong is a cunt of the highest order.

Btw, I'm a competetive cyclist and I use peds, and I will fist rape anyone who's claims cycling is not a sport. While wearing lycra.

99% of people who compits on the Big 3 Tours (France, Italy and Spain) are ON...

Do you think Induráin won the 5 Tours-in a row after 15 years compiting winning nothing and suddenly, first tour, second, third, gold medal at Olympics, fourth tour, fifth... and then, he stopped winning... mmm, suspicious...

I love lycra :rainbow: mmm...

lol Just kidding...

He wants his ban reduced so he can race triathlons. He can't stand not having something to compete for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
who cares !!! He should try competing for food stamps or work and really see how hard it is for his fellow Americas in a recession And the people he has destroyed to keep the true from coming out . He is a absolute CUNT

I don't understand why he'd come out and admit it, what for? He's hurting his foundation big time a lot of people are incredibly disappointed and moving away from livestrong, I'm sure people will be embarrassed to buy and/or sport the yellow bracelets, dont get me started of people who work live and breath the foundation, who saw him as an inspiration, WTF is he admitting this!? my only guess is Oprah offered SOOOO much cash that will help in his lawsuits and he's prob also aiming at a new book, maybe a movie, etc so he'll make even more money off of it... selfish and disgusting....

pot is recreational not performance enhancing so everyone's reaction was ridiculous, as if smoking pot made him a faster swimmer or something lololol

doesn't make sense to a normal person, does it?

Top Bottom