Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armstrong admits to doping

Yup, he just happened to be the Michael Jordan of cycling.

Bicycling I mean..

Who cares.

Yeah, he was great.

IMO, since every top cyclist uzes teh jewws, he isn't a cheater. He gained no unfair advantage by using, he was on a level playing field and happened to be the best athlete in his game regardless of what he stuck in his body.

He left his woman, who stayed painstakingly beside him through cancer, for an anorexic drug addict who was half his age. Douche.

Regardless, him getting drown with shame is pathetic. Every Tour De France competitor uses PED's.

Don't forget he bailed on the anorexic drug addict as soon as she got cancer.

The PED thing is ridiculous though.

who gives a shit

fuck everytime someone gets busted for jews i want to shoot the media

Who cares.

Yeah, he was great.

IMO, since every top cyclist uzes teh jewws, he isn't a cheater. He gained no unfair advantage by using, he was on a level playing field and happened to be the best athlete in his game regardless of what he stuck in his body.

i'm agreeing jackass

And the same goes for baseball..

what about all the jewsers in football, i think a congressional hearing is in order since its the "new national pastime"

Lance Armstrong is an asshole. Not because he used teh jooz. I couldn't care less. As stated above he gained no unfair advantage. Not because of his personal life. He can fuck who he wants and leave whenever he wants. Not my business.

He is a bitch because he used his influence with American sports media and his riches to intimidate, undermine, bribe and cohearse influential people/witnesses so he could continue to lie. It is the very definition of narcisism.

I loved the guy. I was never fooled. . .most of us all knew he used PEDs. But he was the best. Turns out he was also a world class asshole.

Lance Armstrong is an asshole. Not because he used teh jooz. I couldn't care less. As stated above he gained no unfair advantage. Not because of his personal life. He can fuck who he wants and leave whenever he wants. Not my business.

He is a bitch because he used his influence with American sports media and his riches to intimidate, undermine, bribe and cohearse influential people/witnesses so he could continue to lie. It is the very definition of narcisism.

I loved the guy. I was never fooled. . .most of us all knew he used PEDs. But he was the best. Turns out he was also a world class asshole.

^^this

Top Bottom