Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are doctors rich? They don't think so, survey finds

I used to make about $90k but holy fuck that job sucked more balls than Pick3 at Cutter's. The stress wasnt worth it. I love my new job and dont even care that i took almost $30k pay cut.

I used to make about $90k but holy fuck that job sucked more balls than Pick3 at Cutter's. The stress wasnt worth it. I love my new job and dont even care that i took almost $30k pay cut.

Impossible!

Its always interesting how the higher the paying job, the more stress comes with it.

Its always interesting how the higher the paying job, the more stress comes with it.

Definitely true.

A big part of what you're buying with the higher salary is a buck-stops-here guarantee.

And the irony is at the higher levels, there isn't much a CEO can do in the short (i.e 3-6 months) level. So if things start to go bad, it's a multi-year fix even best case.

I love this cartoon:

Dilbert comic strip for 11/06/1991 from the official Dilbert comic strips archive.

search

plunkey must have a lot of problems then

Plunkey's current problem is spending his Saturday morning writing a talk on the benefits of physicians forming implant distributorships and going at-risk for the cost of metals in orthopedic surgery. (not the spine kind either... many of those are just pass-through markup deals).

The hospitals will hate the idea at first. But here's what I don't get. Hospitals are so excited about hiring physicians as employees but don't like the idea of doing business with physician-owned distributorships. Why in the world would you hire someone that you don't trust enough to do business with?

30820.strip.gif

I'm right in the middle.

The really technical stuff I get to farm out to "the experts"

& the menial stuff I get to delegate down :)

Top Bottom