Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any soccer fans? euro 2004 anyone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Swiftme
  • Start date Start date
Rooney (England) is getting better every game. He has great strength, skill and composure for an 18 year old kid! If Owen hadn't lost his pace after those hamstring injuries I reckon England's two strikers could tear defences apart.

If England's defence can learn from their mistakes in previous dead ball situations they can progress further in the tournament... I hope Sven and team sort it out over the next few days :)

I think the Czech's are going to do well... as a team they seem to have the best understanding. Holland, Italy and France have great individual players but they aren’t putting together flowing attacks like the Czech’s.

Sweden are also in with a good chance, Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden) looks a very good player - tall, strong and skilful.

Dante Alighieri said:
Bloody Italians. No one to blame but themselves :(

... and with Sweden v Denmark drawing 2-2 it was rubbing salt in the wound. Their late goal against Bulgaria was worthless in the end. The Italian Sports media won't be happy with the way Sweden were playing the ball around unchallenged in their defence yesterday for 5 minutes in the closing minutes.

Dante Alighieri said:
No way man - Italy will actually do better now that Totti has been banned for three matches. That dude is over-rated.

^ Only the French or Dutch could rival such an awesome first 11 :supercool
its easy for me to say this in hindsight, but no way italy was better off without totti...since the world cup, they hadnt lost a game with him in their starting line up, where they were very mediocre without him, and that was proven...them going to defensive mode against sweden ruined their tournament

Top Bottom