Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any soccer fans? euro 2004 anyone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Swiftme
  • Start date Start date
S

Swiftme

anyone watch it at all?

the game between france and england was sweet, england scored a goal and a missed a penalty kick but the kicker was when france scored 2 goals in last 3 minutes (extra time)

im going with italy on this one

Italy always start slow in International competitions. I'm supporting them because Scotland won't hit another major competition for 10 years (probably), plus what's left of my family/ relatives are all Italian.

This is one comp where there seems to be no obvious "winner". France, Germany, Netherlands, and Italy are all lookfing pretty strong.

No way man - Italy will actually do better now that Totti has been banned for three matches. That dude is over-rated.

Italy line-up: (4-3-3 formation):

Buffon
Panucci
Nesta
Cannavaro
Zambrotta
Gattuso
Pirlo
Zanetti
Cassano
Del Piero
Vieri

^ Only the French or Dutch could rival such an awesome first 11 :supercool

I like England, I like the youth they have up front with Wayne Rooney (2 nice goals vs Switzerland, did I spell that right?), plus they have Beckham who can bend a brillant cross, and David James is solid in goal (minus free-kicks from Zenedine Zidane, haha)

Beckham is overrated (he can't even beat an opponent one on one), though Rooney and James certainly have the pedigree. Looks like they'll go through to the quarter finals anyway providing they don't completely balls it up. Bloody Italians drew with Sweden last night. Unbelievable.

My money is still on France retaining the European Cup :supercool

Top Bottom