Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternatives to Clomid??

ceo said:
was Johnny West really banned? Just for disagreeing with dermacrine being superior to clomid? I mean it's really subjective and people will alwyas have opinions.

As for "scientific studies" on derma?????

Needto, I'm not trying to be a dick, but any doctor or scientist would practically fly into a rage over this. You need to look up what a true scientific study is. These "studies" you have are anecdotal, based on users responses on a steroid board. These are HARDLY "scientific". Scientific studies have a control group. What was your control group? Was it double-blind? What were the blood test results of the placebo group vs. the dermacrine group? Were baselines taken? What was the timeframe period the study was performed over? Derma is a relatively new product after all.

Really, you need to research what goes into a REAL scientific study.
I would also liked to know why Johnny West got banned. Does this mean if somebody doesn't like dermacrine we will be banned for speaking up.

mookie said:
What you don't understand if there is a problem with a sponsers product they will remove the thread so you will never know. Stay here long enough you will find out.

I can say as a clear fact, I have never done that. I don't have to. I can back up my products.

You must be confusing the current sponsors with the old ones. They did it all the time.

Nelson Montana said:
I can say as a clear fact, I have never done that. I don't have to. I can back up my products.

You must be confusing the current sponsors with the old ones. They did it all the time.

You can't do it unless you start the thread.

ceo said:
was Johnny West really banned? Just for disagreeing with dermacrine being superior to clomid? I mean it's really subjective and people will alwyas have opinions.

As for "scientific studies" on derma?????

Needto, I'm not trying to be a dick, but any doctor or scientist would practically fly into a rage over this. You need to look up what a true scientific study is. These "studies" you have are anecdotal, based on users responses on a steroid board. These are HARDLY "scientific". Scientific studies have a control group. What was your control group? Was it double-blind? What were the blood test results of the placebo group vs. the dermacrine group? Were baselines taken? What was the timeframe period the study was performed over? Derma is a relatively new product after all.

Really, you need to research what goes into a REAL scientific study.

This is a great quote. Very true.

mookie said:
I would also liked to know why Johnny West got banned. Does this mean if somebody doesn't like dermacrine we will be banned for speaking up.
He was not band for saying any thing against derma. If that was the case more then just one person in this thread would be band. True or not? So think of a different reason guys. Also this thread is still here ain't it? We had the same type of threads a year ago about derma and other products. O look derma is still here, people are still using it with good results. Nothing more needs to be said...

You want studies lol. The ingredents in dermacrine and dermacrine sustain have been studied for years. As for the product its self its clear people like it and it works for them. So get over it already. This fighting is solving nothing. At the end of the day. I am still going to tell people to use derma. Lots of people are going to use derma, and lots of people are going to love derma. If the product was nothing but snake oil it would not be doing so well.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing some blood test results of before and after derma use by a trusted long time member who isn't affiliated with a sponsor's products.

Probably the only way we can accurately gauge their claims.

Nelson Montana said:
No need to go back. It was a typo HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - .

I hate Clomid. I'd rather use nothing. Besides, HCG adexx, UNLEASHED, Derma and POST CYCLE has worked ON EVERYONE WHO HAS USED IT. What else needs to be said?

I have used everything but adexx and HCG on my last PCT and recoveered just fine. never lost my sex drive or my strentgh. That is enough for me.

JohnnyWest said:
Designed with women in mind, but the receptors are basicly the same in the hypothalamus for men. Do you have scientific references to back your comment up about how it is only effective part of the time?

It is true you can get mental sides associated with estrigen, but it works.

Maybe members here andother boards have reported it not working and say I am going to run it again but higher and longer.

I have seen many posts like this.

JohnnyWest said:
Placebo is a powerful thing, especially when it comes to 18 year olds. I've also been reading alot of posts about people crashing hard lately.

Iv'e been here over 2 years and always give solid advice; who are you referring to when you say "ulter crew".

Placebo doesnt work well on the endocrine system.

Top Bottom