Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternatives to Clomid??

Why is the thread turning into a rant?
Who are the Ulter rats?
Please do post up your tests done on humans, this would be wonderful information for all of us.
Thanks and looking forward to the info.

Hey Needto, I have been here since 2001 bro, you know my drill, and I am a straight shooter.
We all need to provide safe and effective suggestions to the posters, as you well know.

Cheers

littleguy said:
Why is the thread turning into a rant?
Who are the Ulter rats?
Please do post up your tests done on humans, this would be wonderful information for all of us.
Thanks and looking forward to the info.

Hey Needto, I have been here since 2001 bro, you know my drill, and I am a straight shooter.
We all need to provide safe and effective suggestions to the posters, as you well know.

Cheers
I will be sure to post all that I have up for you in the morning bro. It will take me some time to get it all together as I have a lot. :)

i think dermacrine sustain and all the other products weren't decently well.. i think that they should get some real bloodwork evidence though.. have someone we all trust use the products after a 16 week cycle and test the bloodwork when there done using the otc supplements

IMO Dermacrine Sustain is a great addition to PCT. I am not convinced that I would use it solely. I use Nolva and HCG and have never had any problems but the addition of Dermacrine certainly helped with libido and general overall good feeling while running PCT.

That said I am not against those who run it that way it's just I don't think I could bring myself to do it. We all have to do what works best for us in the long run. That's why a lot of guys still run Clomid, becuase for them it does work.

needtogetaas said:
I will be sure to post all that I have up for you in the morning bro. It will take me some time to get it all together as I have a lot. :)

Placebo is a powerful thing, especially when it comes to 18 year olds. I've also been reading alot of posts about people crashing hard lately.

Iv'e been here over 2 years and always give solid advice; who are you referring to when you say "ulter crew".

I used nolva and deram sus and so did my buddy who did the exact same cycle with me at the same time, we hardly lost any strength and size at all.

Just my 2 cents that derma and nolva together work great.

was Johnny West really banned? Just for disagreeing with dermacrine being superior to clomid? I mean it's really subjective and people will alwyas have opinions.

As for "scientific studies" on derma?????

Needto, I'm not trying to be a dick, but any doctor or scientist would practically fly into a rage over this. You need to look up what a true scientific study is. These "studies" you have are anecdotal, based on users responses on a steroid board. These are HARDLY "scientific". Scientific studies have a control group. What was your control group? Was it double-blind? What were the blood test results of the placebo group vs. the dermacrine group? Were baselines taken? What was the timeframe period the study was performed over? Derma is a relatively new product after all.

Really, you need to research what goes into a REAL scientific study.

eddymerckx said:
imho--if the products advocated on this forum did not work, there would be threads about it---instead there are a few that complain about a rash, or delivery times, but the rest, and there are just too many to be plants or bullsh*t, sing the praises of them.....and no, I am not a compensated spokesperson, nor have I tried them--i am just lucky my wife gives me money for lunch much less buy any supps
What you don't understand if there is a problem with a sponsers product they will remove the thread so you will never know. Stay here long enough you will find out.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom