Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternatives to Clomid??

littleguy said:
WHAT??
Come on Nelson we both have been in this game too long.
You know better than that, your product is BETTER for stimulating the testes than Clomid?
Tsk...tsk!

Dermacrine is not my product.

And people also have to lose this "Clomid has been proven" cliche'. It has not. It is a drug designed for women. It is experimental in men and is effective only part of the time and other times leads to negative side effects. Enough already.

Nelson Montana said:

And people also have to lose this "Clomid has been proven" cliche'. It has not. It is a drug designed for women. It is experimental in men and is effective only part of the time and other times leads to negative side effects. Enough already.
And yet the exact same statement can be said about hcg!

We have a certain responsibility to give the BEST info available to the posters do we not?

littleguy said:
And yet the exact same statement can be said about HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - !

We have a certain responsibility to give the BEST info available to the posters do we not?

Absolutely and that's what I do.

HGH is prescribed to men and it always does what it's supposed to do.

Nelson Montana said:
Absolutely and that's what I do.

human growth hormone - somatropin - is prescribed to men and it always does what it's supposed to do.
Dude once again please go back and read the thread HCG not HGH.

You Really ......no Really would choose the dermacrine over clomid if you were on a deserted island and had to choose one for your PCT?

littleguy said:
Dude once again please go back and read the thread HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - not human growth hormone - somatropin - .

You Really ......no Really would choose the dermacrine over clomid if you were on a deserted island and had to choose one for your PCT - post cycle therapy - ?

No need to go back. It was a typo HCG.

I hate Clomid. I'd rather use nothing. Besides, HCG adexx, UNLEASHED, Derma and POST CYCLE has worked ON EVERYONE WHO HAS USED IT. What else needs to be said?

Personally after using it 4 times for PCT, I have had it with Clomid. The side effects are just too over the top. If there are valid alternatives to Clomid that have worked for others, why not give them a shot? I know I will the next time I am on PCT.

Nelson Montana said:

Designed with women in mind, but the receptors are basicly the same in the hypothalamus for men. Do you have scientific references to back your comment up about how it is only effective part of the time?

It is true you can get mental sides associated with estrigen, but it works.

imho--if the products advocated on this forum did not work, there would be threads about it---instead there are a few that complain about a rash, or delivery times, but the rest, and there are just too many to be plants or bullsh*t, sing the praises of them.....and no, I am not a compensated spokesperson, nor have I tried them--i am just lucky my wife gives me money for lunch much less buy any supps

O look the ulter crew showed up to play.lmao you guys kill me. Any way lets go around in circles again if it makes you happy. Should I pull up the 500 threads of people that use the products for pct and love them. I mean you can't get any more "scientific study" then real humans. Unlike other products we know of that use *cough* rats *cough*.

Real cold hard human use facts!!!!!!!!!!!! would you like to see them. O also some test don on humans as well. I could post a few of them to. Give it up and go back to ulter and the rest of the rats.

I get clomid sides pretty bad. fucked up emotionally. I just used derma sustain and hcg this last PCT and it worked great. I'm not someone who endorses any products I haven't tried. just my 2 cents

Top Bottom