Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternatives to Clomid??

"Yes this is my first post because I was recently banned."

Thanks for your honesty.

Nothing personal, but you do know some other board has been offering free product to people who come over here and start crap with us? So you'll have to excuse me for rolling my eyes when someone pops up a full page of cut-and-paste and says "I'm just trying to get to the truth!!!"

The Sponsors welcome questions, opinions and full-out skepticism from all of our members. Honest concerns by real members are welcomed.
What will not be tolerated is trolls with an agenda joining the conversation for the sole purpose of discrediting products that compete with their handlers.

Primordial Performance said:
First of all, we recommend Dermacrine Sustain for PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - over the original Dermacrine. The original turned out to be some powerful stuff, maybe even too powerful for PCT, so that’s why we made the Sustain. (without the DHEA)

We have done our own in-house blood testing. In fact, the most recent tests results we’ve got from the new Sustain Alpha are so incredible that we assume there is probably some contamination in the samples. So, we have to find new people, get new blood tests scheduled, and take another run at it.

The real problem with testing a product’s effectiveness for PCT (besides time & money) is that there are so many variables that it becomes nearly impossible to test for. In fact, you will not find a single placebo controlled, double blind study on recovery of natural Testosterone immediately following a steroid cycle with any PCT protocol. You will find studies of Nolvadex/Clomid being used for fertility, or hCG being used to boost testosterone, or resveratrol increasing steroidogenesis, ect.. but nothing that directly applies to the average bodybuilder.

The bottoms line is this -- the practice of the “tried and true” P-C-T's are methods extrapolated from thousands of studies, and even more so, direct testaments and anecdotal evidence passed down from the generations of steroid users. So let’s be fair when talking about “proven” protocol... because its been under contant improvement for the last 40 years.

You see a very positive response from customers who use the Dermacrine products. When a totally unaffiliated customers say’s “I used Sustain and it was the best PCT I’ve ever had” I think that counts for something, especially when you have a majority of the customers more than satisfied with the product.

-Pp

What exactly are the ingredients of this new Sustain Alpha blend? Does it still contain the chrysin & resveratrol? What additions were made to this new product?

digger said:
Nothing personal, but you do know some other board has been offering free product to people who come over here and start crap with us?

REALLY? Wow, that is so lame. They must be scared and desperate. I'll take it as a compliment.

blackpanther said:
What exactly are the ingredients of this new Sustain Alpha blend? Does it still contain the chrysin & resveratrol? What additions were made to this new product?

The new Sustain Alpha will no longer have the chrysin (we removed it and upped the dose of Benzoflavone and Resveratrol since they are more effective)

We are also adding a proprietary blend of naturally extracted volatile oils which immediately evaporate upon topical application and become naturally drawn up into the nasal cavity. Once these airborne oil molecules dissolve upon the olfactory bulb, they are carried through the nasal mucosa where they reach the hypothalamus and pituitary for direct modulation of hormone production. This is the science behind the medical practices of the ancient civilizations that applied aromatic oils from herbs such as Clary Sage and Sandlewood to heighten a man’s fertility and libido.

We will also be adding Diallyl Disulfide. This is a nice little molecule that increases the lh - leutenizing hormone - pulse and likely synergizes with the above volatiles oils.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
The new Sustain Alpha will no longer have the chrysin (we removed it and upped the dose of Benzoflavone and Resveratrol since they are more effective)

We are also adding a proprietary blend of naturally extracted volatile oils which immediately evaporate upon topical application and become naturally drawn up into the nasal cavity. Once these airborne oil molecules dissolve upon the olfactory bulb, they are carried through the nasal mucosa where they reach the hypothalamus and pituitary for direct modulation of hormone production. This is the science behind the medical practices of the ancient civilizations that applied aromatic oils from herbs such as Clary Sage and Sandlewood to heighten a man’s fertility and libido.

We will also be adding Diallyl Disulfide. This is a nice little molecule that increases the lh - leutenizing hormone - - leutenizing hormone - pulse and likely synergizes with the above volatiles oils.

-Pp
nice!!!!

patsfan1379 said:
Blood tests mean everything. Salival hormone tests are bullshit.

What do you base that statement on?

patsfan1379 said:
Blood tests mean everything. Salival hormone tests are bullshit.

Not bullshit but not as accurate.

When testing all my products we used blood tests, including my own which I have done regularly. It's a great opportunity to see, first hand what something will do. I can't post the results from the test subjects names for legality reasons and obviously a set of numbers is meaningless without names, however I can post my own numbers, and have done so in the past but now all it would show is good numbers since I've been on the supps for years. (I'd have to go off, get tested, go back on and get tested again).

This is why I welcome everyone who is getting pre and post blood tests to state their results after using my products and I'm sure PP will offer the same.

That's a whole lot better than the assclowns who make claims of "University Studies" or other such contrived bullshit. Look at Victor Conte. He made a fortune convincing people that ZMA raised testosterone based on what was essentially fraudulent information. Our boy Pat Arnold claimed that 6OXO raised T levels 253%. According to his own studies. (Which must have been conducted in some alternate universe).

There is so much horseshit going down. Meanwhile, there are products that work very well and after years of being on the market, if they didn't work YOU KNOW the people on these boards would tear them to shreds. Meanwhile, everyone who uses them raves and the only ones with complaints are either those who haven't used them, or those associated with a competitor. That in itself is one of the best endorsements I can think of.

Top Bottom