Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright.....NFC Championship game....

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date

And the winner will be?

• Eagles

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Falcons

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
I hate both. But I hate the Eagles more. So, my answer is the Falcons. Either team is going to get smoked by the AFC winner in the SB anyway.

Falcons
1. Eagles can not stop the run.
2. The Falcons O line will bury the Eagles D Line.
3. The real battle for the game will be the Falcons front for vs the Eagles Line on pass rush. Who ever wins that battle wins the game.

I'm sorry shadow, I gotta go with the eagles between the defense, the weather and the fact that they've played outside all season. BUT I think if Vick can get his footing and its a relatively clear field, I think they can pull it off.. At any rate it will be an amazing game...

if atlanta gets behind early and has to rely on vicks arm it will be a rout, they have to keep pressure on mcnabb throughout the whole game, atlanta shouldnt even try to run dunn he will do nothing against phillys d, screens to dunn would be fine since he will be one on one then and could break something, they need to run duckett if they hope to have any kind of running attack

hamstershaver said:
if atlanta gets behind early and has to rely on vicks arm it will be a rout, they have to keep pressure on mcnabb throughout the whole game, atlanta shouldnt even try to run dunn he will do nothing against phillys d, screens to dunn would be fine since he will be one on one then and could break something, they need to run duckett if they hope to have any kind of running attack

wow!!! that was very switzerland of you!!! ;) ;) ;)

Agree with all of the above......I would have Duckett and Dunn onthe field simutaneously as well

WODIN you are overanalyzing. THe Eagles are a better team. AT Philly, no way. Vick can't carry the team.

Lumberg said:
WODIN you are overanalyzing. THe Eagles are a better team. AT Philly, no way. Vick can't carry the team.

LOL @ your K message......

Top Bottom