Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AFC Central

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
McCaffrey is a very good physical, possession type reciever whose production could benefit any team. I will have to agree with the fact that white recievers are a dying breed.

The Steelers have an awfully talented young linebacking corp. Watch them all leave after this season via free agency like ltheir predecessors, lol.

bad moon is licking ass somewhere at home... he was the first to bitch and moan about the raiders wanting rice, and with good reason.. cuz he got cut...

karsun, you dont follow much football do you? wasnt it you talking shit about gonzales? yes, yes it was...

thick, you aint kiddin.. pitt gets some major studs on defense and they NEVER resign..

lol, Rison got cut? I'm not suprised, with Rice, Brown, and Jett, he wouldn't have seen too many balls thrown his way. He was a damned good reciever back in the early 90's though. You had Jerry Rice, then you had Rison, Irvin, and Sterling Sharpe all copeting for that 2nd best reciever in the league title. Too bad Sharpe's career was cut short. Could you imagine that mid-late 90'2 Packer's passing arsenal with Favre, Antonio Freeman, Robert Brooks, and Sterling Sharpe? Hell Andre Rison had a couple of productive years in there too...

thick and others.. about andre rison.. you guys know how they called him spider man, right? well, i never knew where that nickname came from and i still dont, but he has had it since his michigan state days... anyway, about 5 years ago when he was on the chefs he had this deep ball thrown to him.. that mother fucker "shot a web" at it... like spiderman would do with his hands when he was about to sling his web to climb... thats right, he did that until the ball got to him, i fucking died laughing and that was the first time i actually thought "damn, rison's the fuckin man"... but of course i have heard him speak since then and his arrogance turned me off to him once again.. that fucker was saying that the raiders "did not need rice and he would only be a distraction"... hahahahahaha, likee that wasnt a distraction!!!???!!!

so its on the record... ravens win 8, 9 at best.... iffy for the playoffs...actually doubtful...

ya, thats why i retracted the 10 wins i had them at... i replied in the thread about it as "hopesinks" the chicks login name...

Top Bottom