Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AFC Central

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
madbomber31 said:

PITTSBURGH STEELERS- winny, feel free to argue but kordell stewart is NOT a quality qb and he is the number one this year, no questions asked... for your sake he better be out to prove something... they resigned the bus.. i love jerome but how much more can he take??? he seems to be hurt every other week now. the last two drafts they took some recievers, local boy (for me) plaxico burress and that dude who SCORCHED nebraska a few years ago (troy edwards).. hines ward iss their other guy who is gonna start ahead of edwards??? i like the their back up back who's name i will not even TRY to say maahfalifali or whatever :)... the key with their season is the defense.. offense will do OK at best with no passing game.. (by the way, kordell NEEDS to run around and make plays, the more he does the better the team will be)...
the Dline is weaker than it usually is BUT they got that 3 -4 scheme still and not many teams use that so its tough to prepare for... LB's are their strength, gildon is awesome and big, kirkland part deux... earl holmes can play too and mike jones is pretty good.. not sure who the other dude is... corners are merely ok... chad scott can play but if your team loses as many players as this defense has in the last 5 years.. you are doomed!!!
win 6 or 7 just cuz they can beat up on teams like cinci and cleveland, but they will play the ravens and titans TOUGH since it will be a low scoring game, they will steal at least one from the top two (one of the four games, not one from each). :( :FRlol:

sorry mb, football prognostication is just not your calling.

Top Bottom