Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start my Epi-Strong cycle. Need Advice

swollen_thumbs

So I ordered the following products from mrsupps and I'm looking to hear your opinions on how to run them to get the maximum effect. This is my first time ordering any products from mrsupps but not my first time cycling. I did it once about 4 years ago.

A little about me first. I'm 34 years old, 6' 3", 240 lbs. Not sure about the body fat percentage but I have put on a gut in the past couple of years (Damn you age!!) which seems a pain in the ass to get rid of. My goal is to gain muscle and drop body (belly) fat in the process. Also, any tips on diet or if I should add anything to the supps I bought will be welcomed. Thanks for all you guy's help in advance.

Here are the supps I bought which should be arriving this week. YESS!!!

Epi-Strong
Forged Liver Support
Forged Post Cycle Support
Katanadrol.

So I ordered the following products from mrsupps and I'm looking to hear your opinions on how to run them to get the maximum effect. This is my first time ordering any products from mrsupps but not my first time cycling. I did it once about 4 years ago.

A little about me first. I'm 34 years old, 6' 3", 240 lbs. Not sure about the body fat percentage but I have put on a gut in the past couple of years (Damn you age!!) which seems a pain in the ass to get rid of. My goal is to gain muscle and drop body (belly) fat in the process. Also, any tips on diet or if I should add anything to the supps I bought will be welcomed. Thanks for all you guy's help in advance.

Here are the supps I bought which should be arriving this week. YESS!!!

Epi-Strong
Forged Liver Support
Forged Post Cycle Support
Katanadrol.

You need to tackle the diet issue before you start this cycle.. these steroids can be very effective, but if your diet is bad then your at nothing.. as regards your age that's not why you put on a belly that's lack of exercise and a poor diet.. Dylan is 31 and he is less than 6% bodyfat.. I'm not going to tell you how to run the cycle because I have no experience with these compounds but I do know that the more bodyfat you have then the more issues you can run into down the road ad regards BP and lipid levels.. I would work on getting the bodyfat down to below 15% before starting the cycle..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

ok, I just got back from the gym and I had the personal trainer test my body fat and the result was embarrassing. I'm 23% lard ass. So should I take a fat burner and stop eating carbs to get my body fat down?

I use cellucor super HD, an it works great for me, An i also use Albolene moisturizing Cream, take an rub the cream on yourabs an love handles, an then do your cardio. When i use to box that was one of the items we used alot to get into weight classes, , an check your diet

I ordered the cellucor HD but I couldn't find that cream you mentioned. I'm currently on a very low carb diet to try and get my bodyfat down before I attempt to tackle the epi-strong cycle. Thanks for your input.

Hey man. If your going very low carb right away. Make sure every two weeks you have a carb up day or meal. It will help your metabolism and ur workouts. Also don't forget the cardio. 2 intervals day and 5 moderate day. I would start out with 20 mins and work my way up by 5 min when u stop seeing gains.

Take pics front, back and side. It's the best way to guage if what ur doing is working. Do this every week on the same day around the same time

Also I wouldn't use a fat burner until u have been dieting for a month or so. Bc by that Time u will need the extra energy and help

Good luck man

Yea man drop BF first you will be glad you did. Losing fat is hard, but easy if you know what I mean. It's completely do able you just have to be committed. Just eat broccoli chicken, fruit, and eggs. Cardio first thing in the morning. Don't need a whole lot just 10 minutes every morning in addition to workouts. More the better. Try to create a routine, wait for supplements until you get shopping and exercise going regularly. 4 weeks. Then start supplements, whatever fat burner you decide to use will do the trick. Go hard at the gym for another 2 months, shed 8-10% then start cycle. (assuming you have enough experience training and knowledge) If you start March 1, Mid June you'll be a chick magnet. Good luck.

Awesome advice guys. I really appreciate the feedback. I've been eating as clean as possible. Only drinking water and green tea. Also been eating a lot of fruits and vegies. I've been eating chicken and brocolli and I can honestly say I'm fed up with brocolli. I used to love it but now I don't. I did take the advice and ate carbs one day which seemed to help with the kinda weak feeling I've been having since I started dieting. Any other good foods you guys reccomend so I can switch it up from brocolli and chicken. I'm allergic to seafood by the way.

Broccoli is my enemy. To combat it, I get a tub of my favorite hummus and drown the bugger until I can't taste him anymore. Hummus is good foodZ. Any of the deep green veggies will suffice.

Top Bottom