Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks in Test E Cycle (Best Time to Cut ?)

Detroit Rocka

Need some advice guys....

Cycle History: 1st Cycle
Cycle: 12 Weeks Test E (Adex for AI 1mg EOD)
Years Lifting: 7
Height: 5'9
Weight: 222

8 Weeks into my first cycle I've gone from 198 to 222 and put on quality lean mass along with some fat and water of course.I'm becoming concerned with my high bodyfat content, I was one of those guys that didnt listen and started gear at 18% bodyfat, I'm sure I'm over 20% now.

My Question is when is the best time to cut after a bulking cycle? I really do not want to risk losing my gains by restricting calories and fats after my PCT while my natural test will still be below normal levels.

I've considered restricting calories and adding anavar for the last 4 weeks of the cycle in order to take advantage of the fat cutting properties of the super physiological test levels while at the same time preserving muscle.

Has anyone ever used the last 4 weeks of their cycle to cut the fat they have gained and harden up?

Whats your take on the strategy? Experienced guys only please.

Thanks!

I always cut during the last 4-6 weeks of my cycles once gains start stalling out so there is no problem doing that. You will be able to hold muscle mass easily while still on the high levels of hormones so its good to capitalize on that. What you don't want to do is cut during PCT when you are trying to recover. You would want to wait at least a few weeks after PCT is over before cutting in my opinion. Also make sure your PCT is adequate to hold the gains you've made from the cycle.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (www.ag-guys.com)
Liquid Aromasin (www.ag-guys.com)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (www.sarms1.com)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Whenever you cycle in the future, it's best to try and always keep your gains clean by eating clean and not putting yourself into too much of a surplus. Otherwise you will have to fight that fat battle every time

Top Bottom