Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/6 Mlb Redsox @ Yanks 805 Pm Est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees

- The division rival Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees are set to renew hostilities on Sunday when they meet at Yankee Stadium.

The Red Sox will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Tim Wakefield in this game. Wakefield has a 5-6 record and a 3.72 ERA this season.

Wakefield's opponent in this one will be Joba Chamberlain. The Yankees righthander has a 2.17 ERA to go along with a 1-0 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 161-moneyline favorites versus the Red Sox, while the game's total is sitting at 8½.

The Yankees held off a late surge as they got past the Red Sox 2-1 as -145 favorites on Saturday. The team's played UNDER the posted over/under (9.5).

Brett Gardner and Melky Cabrera drove in the runs for the Yankees. Mike Mussina tossed six scoreless innings for the victory, and Mariano Rivera got his 23rd save.

Mike Lowell drove in the lone run for the Red Sox, who were +135 underdogs in that game. Justin Masterson allowed both runs and was saddled with the loss.

Team records:
Boston: 52-38 SU
New York: 46-42 SU

Boston most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 3-7
Before playing Minnesota are 6-4
After playing NY Yankees are 7-3
After a loss are 5-5

New York most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 6-4
Before playing Tampa Bay are 5-5
After playing Boston are 4-6
After a win are 5-5

A few trends to consider:
Boston is 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing NY Yankees
Boston is 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
Boston is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games on the road
Boston is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
NY Yankees are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Boston
NY Yankees are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing Boston
NY Yankees are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games at home
NY Yankees are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games

I hate wakefield on the mound. not the guy you want in a game seven on the mound. but jaba as a starter has yet to prove himself and boston will take the series.

I love the SOX!!!!!

SLAYER69! said:
but wait, let's take out the starter who's making the yankees look stupid and go to the bullpen. Was he tired from throwing 58mph pitches?

lol

Let's hope this one doesn't go 17 innings like Houston/Atlanta.

wow what a finish

Yanks baby!

hit the man with karma

fast payouts are appreciated

hurricane187 said:
its already paid . did u not read the top before speakin> ?

Whoa.

I said fast payouts are appreciated because I already saw that it was paid. I was THANKING YOU for it and wanted people to hit you with K because you lost a significant amount.

Top Bottom