Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/29 Mlb Angels @ Redsox 705 Pm

Beachboy6294 said:
I thought I won on this bet but I really don't notice any difference in my K so did I mess up?
lol u only won 50k not 50,000 but 50 .. here ill throw u another 25k u seem low

hurricane187 said:
That sucks I finally win and I screwed it up!! Yes I've pretty much lost my ass in here and I see why I don't know what I'm doing!! lol

hurricane187 said:

I'm low you dog i was up to 2.9 mil then went on your damn million k bet spree and lost 1.5 I'm gonna have to rob the k store>>>>do you know what day the brinks truck brings the k in? That and the help slayer live has killed moto lol k luv ta slaya

motodawg said:
I'm low you dog i was up to 2.9 mil then went on your damn million k bet spree and lost 1.5 I'm gonna have to rob the k store>>>>do you know what day the brinks truck brings the k in? That and the help slayer live has killed moto lol k luv ta slaya
shyt bro .. just keep betting lol .. u will win it back or if u go broke, we will have to throw a moto karma thread, i will donate a nice amount .. we need u for college football ..shyt them mill dollar karma events have been killin me .. i been losing big :worried:

Top Bottom