Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/3 **12 mill limit** nba championship gm 1 celts @lakers 9 pm abc

I was reading a Laker board yesterday to get opinions from Laker fans and tons of them are saying it's going to be a blowout every game and a sweep..

I'm as much of a Boston homer as you can get, but I'm also realistic. No way this series goes less than 6, and I'd say 1 blowout tops by either team. These are evenly matched teams, and the two best in the NBA.

You're right...DEFINITELY not gonna be a sweep, nor 4 blowouts....Boston has already shown way too much heart and pride to let that happen....I would only be surprised if this went less than 6...good chance of seven....let's not kid ourselves, the NBA League Office has already shown it can effect the outcome of games.....every time they throw that jump ball to start the game, they ring up MILLIONS....and let's face it, during these times they need all they can get...for them, the more games the more revenue...we've all seen how the ref's can keep it just close enough to make it interesting, but when one team starts to get close, they shut it down....the only thing the league office can't control is effort by the players....ie Lebron, Magic game 3, etc...this series makes the most sense (and for the league, the most "cents") bringing back memorable past series and so many side stories....I would like to see the Lakers win, but would be happy with a bunch of good, hard fought games...let's face it, do you really think the players on the Lakers or Celtics give a damn if we had a good day...

I'm going all in on Lakers this game....why?...because of three reasons....first, Puds gave his Official Lock...second, SL is all in on the Lakers and we ALL know how lucky that bass turd is when it comes to the Lakers....third, clean reports for both teams on TMZ and the police blotter...

I like the matchups... I just think the that as tough on the road as Boston is, they are outgunned.

I'm going all in on Lakers this game....why?...because of three reasons....first, Puds gave his Official Lock...second, SL is all in on the Lakers and we ALL know how lucky that bass turd is when it comes to the Lakers....third, clean reports for both teams on TMZ and the police blotter...

Well, I 'm here to block the pudd LOCK and all other reasons!! Luck has ran out and the Leprachaun has come along to LA to give his charm!!!
CELTICS!! :evil:

Booyah.

Top Bottom