Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/3 **12 mill limit** nba championship gm 1 celts @lakers 9 pm abc

I think it will closer than the line.
Still I"m up to near 6, so I put in a mill.
Gonna be a close series, goto 6 I think
Fags who say it's a boring series, wtf?
Matchups are unreal, and so are side stories.

Don't underestimate the Celtics, they are NOT your joe blow team that shoots ok,.... they are THE Celtics!!!

Right....but they're not playin' a bunch of quitters....they're playin' KOBE and he's arguably one of the most competitive players to ever play the game....

Right....but they're not playin' a bunch of quitters....they're playin' KOBE and he's arguably one of the most competitive players to ever play the game....
BOS/LA always play tight games.. surprised there is a pile on with the Lakers. They need to win by 6 points which is going to be tough. This is the same team that beat LA in 08 except they have a much better Rondo. The Big 3 are older now, but it's not like any of them have fallen off.

I was reading a Laker board yesterday to get opinions from Laker fans and tons of them are saying it's going to be a blowout every game and a sweep..

I'm as much of a Boston homer as you can get, but I'm also realistic. No way this series goes less than 6, and I'd say 1 blowout tops by either team. These are evenly matched teams, and the two best in the NBA.

should be a tuff series.. celts pwned the lakers 2 years ago in the finals.. so this should be no cake walk

kobe's revenge though !

BOS/LA always play tight games.. surprised there is a pile on with the Lakers. They need to win by 6 points which is going to be tough. This is the same team that beat LA in 08 except they have a much better Rondo. The Big 3 are older now, but it's not like any of them have fallen off.

lakers today are better than 08 team. I hope that 1 blowout isn't tonight and celts keep it under 5.

Top Bottom