Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/10 NHL Finals: Carolina at Edmonton (125,000 Limit)

swole

Hurricanes leads 2-0

Carolina can extend its win streak to 4 games Saturday, while the host Oilers will be looking to snap it.

Sporting a 66-26-10 overall record and a 18-11-3 mark within the division, the Hurricanes aim to knock the Oilers (15-15-2 in the division) for a loss.

Carolina comes in as a small road dog, as the line opened at 120 in favor of the host Oilers, who are 53-34-14 this season. The Hurricanes are 66-26-10. The OVER/UNDER has been set at 6.

Peter Laviolette's team was busy last game winning against the Oilers 5-0 as favorites. The 5 goals sent that game under the total of 6.

It was an ugly offensive display last game by Edmonton, who managed just 0 goals against Carolina. The Oilers vow a better showing Saturday, after they lost as 175 moneyline underdogs.

This game is likely to come down to the Hurricanes's execution on offence. They rank 3rd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 3.5 goals per game average against the Oilers's #13-rated defensive unit.

Some trends to consider:
Carolina is 1-3-4 OU in its last 8 games against Edmonton
Carolina is 2-6-4 OU in its last 12 away
Carolina is 1-1-3 OU in its last 5 games away against Edmonton
Carolina is 2-3-1 OU in its last 6 games
Edmonton is 4-2-0 OU in its last 6 at home
Edmonton is 7-14-2 OU in its last 23 games
Edmonton is 1-1-3 OU in its last 5 games at home against Carolina
Edmonton is 1-3-4 OU in its last 8 games against Carolina

Next up:
Carolina at Edmonton, Monday, June 12
Edmonton home to Carolina, Monday, June 12

fuck this is a rerally tough one. ill wait a bit to think on who to bet

My hubby told me since I stopped betting my k on the oilers they started losing. I thought I better give the oilers some luck, I hope this works :)

i'd bet edmonton

Top Bottom