Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/19 NHL Playoffs: Edmonton at Anaheim

swole

Best of Seven - Game 1

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks and the Edmonton Oilers face off in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals tonight at Arrowhead Pond.

This is Edmonton's first appearance in the Conference finals in 14 years, while the Ducks are back for the second time in three seasons.

The Mighty Ducks are favored, opening as 165 chalk, with an opening total of 5. They are 51-29-13 this season and 42-44-7 OU. The Oilers are 49-31-14 and are 43-45-6 OU.

The Oilers are coming off a 4-2 series win over the San Jose Sharks and have only had one day off, while the Anaheim Mighty Ducks have had a an 8-day layoff after sweeping the Colorado Avalanche.

Some trends to consider:
Edmonton is 1-6-1 OU in its last 8 away
Edmonton is 6-14-5 OU in its last 25 games against Anaheim
Edmonton is 2-3-3 OU in its last 8 games away against Anaheim
Edmonton is 4-10-2 OU in its last 16 games
Anaheim is 2-3-3 OU in its last 8 games at home against Edmonton
Anaheim is 6-14-5 OU in its last 25 games against Edmonton
Anaheim is 1-3-1 OU in its last 5 at home
Anaheim is 1-5-2 OU in its last 8 games

Next up:
Edmonton at Anaheim, Sunday, May 21
Anaheim home to Edmonton, Sunday, May 21

Ducks ...only because they are local .... I think they will win the home games ..and they have had time off ..while waiting on the Oilers to win there series

I knew it ...hey swole ...tell you what iwill start betting on the games and everybody can just wait till ido and then take the other team ......

my record is worse than slats .... i can not pick a winner

jafo said:
I knew it ...hey swole ...tell you what iwill start betting on the games and everybody can just wait till ido and then take the other team ......

my record is worse than slats .... i can not pick a winner

I'll take care of you by the end of the night.

Top Bottom